Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:44 pm

But I have learned so much from Susan so be careful!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:48 pm

lol! Just for that, I'll wait until midnight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 pm

I'm sure Greta, being taught by me Wink would find a much more suitable hotel for the group and not let Ron pick.
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:54 pm

I guess a trip to Charleston is in order (in the near future!) so that I can make sure we get something a little nicer than Ron's B & B!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:55 pm

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Ok Ok, I"m going, Susan, I'll get that to you tonight and before midnight... Maybe Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Angeld10
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:
Nice site Tina!

Let me guess....pre-cruise hotel at RON'S BED & BREAKFAST????

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Redneck-mansion

lol! Ok where is this place?? I want to go there!!!

Ok...but I get dibs on the POOLSIDE ROOM! roflmao

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Josh
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Josh

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:56 pm

roflmao Now THAT'S funny!! Now, getting back to this cruise is this a done deal or just a proposal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Ivanova wrote:
I'm sure Greta, being taught by me Wink would find a much more suitable hotel for the group and not let Ron pick.

a phrase comes to mind here...what is it? The blind leading the blind? Cool Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:12 pm

Josh wrote:
roflmao Now THAT'S funny!! Now, getting back to this cruise is this a done deal or just a proposal?

It's a done deal at this point. All we need is people to go. You in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Ivanova wrote:
ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh brother...I'm not sure I can handle you and Greta at the same time. We may have to invite Nick just to make it even. If the boss comes then I will go ahead and throw in the white flag. Just pick a weekend and let me know...so I can leave town. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:15 pm

If you can't handle me, Greta and the boss all at once, whatch gonna do in NYC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Ivanova wrote:
If you can't handle me, Greta and the boss all at once, whatch gonna do in NYC?

The same thing I am going to do if ya'll come here...stay medicated. Have Percocet will travel!!! Shocked What a Face affraid clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Honestly, I think it would be a blast if ya'll came. We can sample possible restaurants for the group cruise and tours. Etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:04 am

I hate to ask a serious question in the midst of all this fun - (and y'all do know how to have fun here (G))but does anyone know if Celebrity is adding more balconies to the Mercury when refurbished this spring? Or is that the difference betw "refurbished" and "refitted" perhaps?

I was surprised when on the Mercury last month that she has only about 170 balcony cabins (including suites) out of over 900 staterooms.

The itinerary does sound good. And Charleston is one of our more beautiful and historic cities so it is time for me to see it again - with the new bridge!
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:45 am

Susan, you could fly SW into Raleigh and go down to Charleston with us. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:05 am

Don't scare Ron like that.....
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:11 am

okay we are up either way to late or way too early!!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:10 pm

AlohaTad wrote:
I hate to ask a serious question in the midst of all this fun - (and y'all do know how to have fun here (G))but does anyone know if Celebrity is adding more balconies to the Mercury when refurbished this spring? Or is that the difference betw "refurbished" and "refitted" perhaps?

I was surprised when on the Mercury last month that she has only about 170 balcony cabins (including suites) out of over 900 staterooms.

The itinerary does sound good. And Charleston is one of our more beautiful and historic cities so it is time for me to see it again - with the new bridge!

Mercury has been around awhile...before cruise lines realized how much they could make off balconies! Older ships simply didn't
have too many...but you probably knew that...just saying.

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:35 pm

I couldn't find any information on the refurbish schedule for any Celebrity ships. I did find one site that said it was refurbished in Spring of 07. However, I don't know if that is true or not. My gut feeling is that "if" they do a refurb on her they will not spend the extra money to convert rooms to balcony rooms. Maybe one of our TA's has more info or an inside track that could answer your question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:03 pm

I did find out that the Mercury did in fact go through a refurb. As part of its mini-makeover, all Mercury's staterooms have comfortable new mattresses and soft Egyptian cotton duvets and sheets. The ship's fitness center sports brand-new equipment with individual TV's. New carpeting and decking is installed in most public areas and poolside. Large connecting balconies have been added to 14 wake-facing staterooms.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:37 pm

You don't want to miss this cruise and pre-cruise package!!! Good food and good times.....sign up today!!! Call Greta and book today!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Hey gang. I just wanted to update you on what was going on with this cruise. Staci and I went downtown and took some pictures, and made some contacts. We will have some pretty good restaurants and tours lined up for the pre-cruise. So mark your calenders and let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Ron you went without me!! Sad Actually Forbes and I are looking at coming down in a couple of weeks. We will have to check our schedules. With NYC off I would like to wait when it might be a little warmer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Just let me know. The Market Pavilion Hotel......NICE!!!!! I will talk to the manager this week about group rates and possible dinner package. If she comes through then we will have dinner set for two nights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Celebrity Mercury from Charleston, SC - March 19, 2010-
Jump to: