Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Hello everyone!!!

This is my proposal for a wonderful cruise. As you know Celebrity Cruise Line will be sailing out of Charleston, South Carolina next year. The cruise I am looking at is March 19th 2010. This cruise will be a 10 night cruise aboard the Celebrity Mercury. The iterary will be as follows:

Charleston, South Carolina
Key West, Florida
Costa Maya, Mexico
Belize City, Belize
Cozumel, Mexico
Nassua, Bahamas

We will also offer some kind of group package with this cruise. Charleston is a beautiful city and a destination in itself. You will not want to miss this cruise!!! Depending on feedback I would like to make this a benefit cruise with the beneficiary to be named at a later date. So check you calenders, clear it for those dates, and join us on the Celebrity Mercury!!!!
toggle('row1');toggle('row2');toggle('row3');

Last edited by Ronrocks on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:51 pm

you don't have prices yet right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:52 pm

my friend's on this board would probably be very interested because unless he gets reassigned, their son is the commander of the nuke school there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:56 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
my friend's on this board would probably be very interested because unless he gets reassigned, their son is the commander of the nuke school there.

The cruise line has pricing out yes. I am not sure what we can do for group pricing if anything. Should this become an official group Greta will be the TA.

Here is the link to the pricing: http://www.celebritycruisedestinations.com/celebrity-celebrity-mercury-offer-1382.html#x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Ron,

Does this overlap or conflict with the WDW/DCL Easter Week group?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:58 pm

ron - it says on their website it has in-cabin gambling. what is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Ron,

Does this overlap or conflict with the WDW/DCL Easter Week group?

Susan, No I think Greta checked to make sure thier is no other conflicts. If it does..blame her! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:03 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
ron - it says on their website it has in-cabin gambling. what is that?

I have no idea but it sounds like you can now lose your money from the confort of your own cabin. lol I would assume it's just like on-line poker of some kind. But hey if you want to give your money away..I will give you my address. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Ron, I'm always going to blame you before I blame Greta for anything. Wink

I'd have to refresh my memory on the WDW-DCL group, but I think they are starting ON Easter Sunday and going through to the following Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:07 pm

Susan I'm going to PM you regarding Disney and this trip Ron is proposing, we'll take it from there.
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Ron, I'm always going to blame you before I blame Greta for anything. Wink

I'd have to refresh my memory on the WDW-DCL group, but I think they are starting ON Easter Sunday and going through to the following Sunday.

lol. I would expect nothing less. Seriously, I do think she checked the dates to make sure it didn't conflict with Easter. You can blame me..but I am going to blame her!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Susan I'm going to PM you regarding Disney and this trip Ron is proposing, we'll take it from there.

See...the thread is only been up for 5 minutes and you already got me in trouble with the boss!! lol..that has to be some kind of record. lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:10 pm

You're funny Ron, not to worry, you're not in trouble, just explaining to Susan what we're doing with this sailing. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Yeah, sorry...the whole trouble thing is a reflex. My favorite phrase is " I didn't do it". When people call my name it's usually the first thing out of my mouth. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Ron, if you have the pricing, you can put it up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:22 pm

sure thing boss!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Yeah, sorry...the whole trouble thing is a reflex. My favorite phrase is " I didn't do it". When people call my name it's usually the first thing out of my mouth. Embarassed
LOL, you sould like my daughter!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
LOL, you sould like my daughter!!

Thanks Mom!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Hey everyone. Please note the date change in the original post. We had to change dates due to availability. The prices will be posted shortly by Greta. If you are interested please let us know!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Also, I have started a website for this sailing which is located here:
http://charlestoncruise.makeswebsites.com/

Be patient, I literally just started it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Pricing for Celebrity Mercury sailing March 19, 2010

Concerierge Class
$1614.77 pp cruise only (Includes taxes/fees)

Deluxe Ocean View
$1194.77 pp cruise only (Includes taxes/fees)

Inside
$1034.77 pp cruise only (Includes taxes/fees)

Other rates available.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:10 pm

See... I told you we would have pricing up soon!! Wow Greta, you are much faster than other Travel Agents on this site whom I won't mention by name Susan Schaefer. Wink hide

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Admin wrote:

your not done with the site yet?? I mean heck it's been 10 minutes. Hard to find good help these days. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Admin wrote:

your not done with the site yet?? I mean heck it's been 10 minutes. Hard to find good help these days. Wink

lol! I know talk about slow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Admin wrote:

Is your goal to get FIRED???? I'm sure Tina can get Donald Trump to handle that for her....

Ronrocks wrote:
See... I told you we would have pricing up soon!! Wow Greta, you are much faster than other Travel Agents on this site whom I won't mention by name Susan Schaefer. Wink hide

Thank you!!!
I'm fast when the requestor is worthy ... like say, NICK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina   Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Cruises 10 Night - Charleston, South Carolina
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Celebrity Mercury from Charleston, SC - March 19, 2010-
Jump to: