Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Laura and I are both in that group of parents that scare our kids into behaving Wink I went on a 4 night Disney Cruise (without Laura this time) with hubby and daughter who as 14 years old at the time. A friend of ours "introduced" her to the WHOLE TERMINAL of waiting passengers and then proceeded to tell EVERYONE "no boys" for Becca. She almost died because for the rest of the cruise EVERYONE she ran into said "hey aren't you...." and one guy even pretended to rat her out to us for hanging around with a boy (it was a girl with a very short haircut, and he knew it but was having fun). She couldn't get away with squat on that cruise because every single passenger knew her name, and knew us by look. It was precious. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Susan,

That was cute. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:44 pm

My husband and I (as Susan knows) also like to "embarass" our children in public. I like how Susna put it. Scare them into behaving.

I also have the problem of people liking my daughters so much that when they are being a nuisance the people don't really tell me and I wish they would.

Bottom line is Children wil BE Children and Parents need to stand up and BE Parents!! (Not well I want them to like me...........)
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Laura and I are both in that group of parents that scare our kids into behaving Wink I went on a 4 night Disney Cruise (without Laura this time) with hubby and daughter who as 14 years old at the time. A friend of ours "introduced" her to the WHOLE TERMINAL of waiting passengers and then proceeded to tell EVERYONE "no boys" for Becca. She almost died because for the rest of the cruise EVERYONE she ran into said "hey aren't you...." and one guy even pretended to rat her out to us for hanging around with a boy (it was a girl with a very short haircut, and he knew it but was having fun). She couldn't get away with squat on that cruise because every single passenger knew her name, and knew us by look. It was precious. Wink

What about the "Italian Uncles" cruise? With the boy crazy teenage girls? Where all the adult males had t-shirts that said I am an Italian Uncle and all the girls had shirts that said "No means No, Yes means No. Watch out for my Italian Uncle!" shirts...everyone knew who to rat those kids out to!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Immebsmom wrote:
Ivanova wrote:

What about the "Italian Uncles" cruise? With the boy crazy teenage girls? Where all the adult males had t-shirts that said I am an Italian Uncle and all the girls had shirts that said "No means No, Yes means No. Watch out for my Italian Uncle!" shirts...everyone knew who to rat those kids out to!!!

Ah yes, that would be same cruise that V&V were on. Wink The "Italian Uncles" also had door signs.
Back to top Go down
Immebsmom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Immebsmom

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Immebsmom wrote:
Ivanova wrote:

Ah yes, that would be same cruise that V&V were on. Wink The "Italian Uncles" also had door signs.

Forgot about the door signs...man the girls hated those shirts...but boy did they watch their Ps & Qs...!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:12 pm

The "uncles" loved 'em though!!!

What were the nicknames? Sheriff John, Pete the Crumb, Frankie the Finger.....I'm missing two (Danny and ????)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Here's an excerpt from my recent Mariner cruise review and what my husband did:

"Well there was my husband’s elevator incident. He was riding up when a boy about 12 got on with him and pressed all of the buttons. When they got to the next floor he asked the boy if he was getting out, the boy said “no this wasn’t the floor he wanted”. My husband insisted that since he had pressed the button he must want to get off on that floor and basically told him to get off the elevator and the boy got off. My husband saw him climbing the stairs when he got off at the next floor."
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:14 pm

I like that one!!!! I will have to remember it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:30 pm

That is a good one! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD YOU DO?   WHAT WOULD YOU DO? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: