Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Misc .part 3.........

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:46 am

K2 wrote:
SAN: Are you sure that the HEAD NURSE - NANCY is aware of you making this "DEAL"??? She could make life really rough for you if you don't pass this through her first!! :unwell:

Hey, I'm the boss around this house.....what I say goes, so no need to pass it by her..

Looks like we may get another offer on the house tomorrow after the guy talks to his morgage company. We'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:37 am

San..

As Confusis(?) says:
Rots of ruck ..

Or was that Astro??? Laughing

Sounds like a fun weekend Pq.it was worth the calories....

K2--sleeping in this morning after the kids left??
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:37 pm

SAN: Don't even think I'm buying into that "I'm THE BOSS AROUND HERE crap"!! Dream on buddy!!
Hope you get what you want for the house and soon.

PH: I did sleep in a little longer this morning. I just didn't have much to say and couldn't seem to get on the CC board today. Too slow loading and I gave up.

Nice here today. Art is going to wash the car!! Better him than me. Just a little too cold for me to do that.

I think the FLU SHOT is giving me a slight feeling of a cold. At least I HOPE it's just that.

Later all.........gotta go and package the chicken in the Food Saver bags to freeze. They had a "sale" on chicken breasts at our local market and the deal was too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:24 pm

K2 wrote:
SAN: Don't even think I'm buying into that "I'm THE BOSS AROUND HERE crap"!! Dream on buddy!!

So, who's the boss in your house K2? You're sounding really grumpy today.....I know Art made you clean house......but don't take it out on the rest of us. Oh yea, I know what it is, I bet you've been practicing the broom thing for Halloween......sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:08 pm

Ok San,..who was KC and PH being nice to???
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:55 pm

Carmel 96 I saw with my own eyes
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:09 pm

That's it SAN..........practicing my WITCH ACT for Halloween!! Halloween

Took some Tylenol and at least my head feels better!!

Hope you get a GOOD OFFER on your house soon. I know you'd like that behind you before you go to the hospital in Nov.

PQ: Keep studying.......I'm sure you'll pass this class with flying colors. When's it overwith?? Before Christmas I hope!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:22 pm

I swear carmel is the alter ego of someone else on there from Cleveland(who is also a wacko)....cant name names,cuz of the CC spies on here....

Besides my not so nice remarks were poofed!
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:53 pm

First offer fell through K2. Supposed to be one in the next few days after loan approval......then I think I am over this moving crap.

You're too nice to be a witch K2.

PH....Cleveland.....any one I know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:15 pm

You may only know her by her posts on CC.shes the reason i got banned...Ring a bell??

G/L with the next offer............

GTG.....hair appt but first need to go to Target..
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:56 pm

Yea, the cop person....now I remember
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:21 pm

Feeling much better today........but not 100% yet. At least my throat doesn't feel like a tennis ball is in the middle of it!! :unwell:

Not much going on over here. I hear the Lawnman outside. Time to tell him the GRASS just AIN'T growing enough for anymore cuts after today!!

Later all.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:22 pm

Yup, the cop person...........anyway,really weird that carmel and her are both wacky and from Cleveland..

We're still cutting our grass here...............almost got it to only once a week.........almost....
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:48 pm

SAN.........you guys okay over your way. I read on the CC Board that there was a EARTHQUAKE in your city???

Let us know all about it. Hope it was just a little tiny one if any. That's all you need is to have your house all cracked up before you get a final offer.

Later.........nice here today. I'm off to cut down the last of the plants in the yard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:42 pm

Just checking to see if he checked in here...
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:15 pm

Looks like the little Kids will LUCK OUT tonight with the weather over here. It's still mild outside and NO RAIN in sight as of now. YIPPEE.

I'll pass candy out until my bowl is empty and then close the place up. I'm not going nuts and over buying. I wish the sub would have a HALL PARTY instead of having the kids walk around. It's just not as safe as it use to be years ago. My brother and I use to go for miles all over the place and it was SAFE. Not anymore. Bummer.

Later.........my dinner is waiting for me.
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:23 pm

Okay I signed up for Facebook. I sent out a "POKE" to you all.

Nice pictures of you all on there. SAN......where's your picture?? I need to find another picture of myself. I don't like taking pictures at all of me.

Now where do you meet on there??

SAN: I bet you just can't wait to get into that nice NEW ENCLAVE. Nice car buddy. Which model did you get and what did you add to it?? Which car are you replacing?? I'm sure it's not the VETTE!! You sure like the color BLUE!! Hee Hee.

PQ: How the heck are you girl?? Busy I guess.
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:45 pm

CXL All Wheel Drive....all options including Navigation/back up camera etc.......no DVD though.

It's at the dealers now...pik it up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:00 pm

No poke here....and I've been looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
powderqn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
powderqn

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:50 pm

study I'm here. K2's right and I've been studying. Class is only until December 8, so the end is in site. Read another chapter and did a quiz tonight...3 chapter exam this weekend. Keeps me out of trouble

Trick-or-treaters started around 6:45, with the kids on either side of us. We made special bags for them. By 7:30, it was getting old. Our lots are 1 acre, so you don't get to much foot traffic, lots of golf carts, pickup trucks with kids in the back and trucks pulling trailers. Lights out just before 8 and we were almost out of candy. I heard a truck outside and thought it might be my boss (he leaves in the subdivision also) and it was..he called, so I turned on the lights one more time.

Well, going to check the other board; I usually check this one first. Wink
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:07 am

Hey SAN ........I sent a "poke" message to all of you.
Good luck finding it.

Have fun with the CAR tomorrow buddy. Nothing like the SMELL of a new CAR!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:10 am

Morning..........

Halloween come and gone...now its time to talk turkey!! Shocked

Meeting lauren for lunch today.....1/2 way between here and Ocala.........she needs to borrow some luggage..going to Cracker Barrel........yummy...
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:22 pm

PH: Okay, so just where is Lauren off too?? NOisy YUP!!

SAN: You'll appreciate this...........I've all but lost my voice. Throat feels better, but it took a hit and now I sound like a OLD FROG!! Rolling Eyes

PQ: At least the class is only about 4 weeks from being overwith. Then you can do Christmas and start all over again at the first of the year. study

SAN: HOW'S the NEW CAR buddy!! Silly question.......any NEW CAR is GREAT!!

Art just left for his LAST Thursday Night Bike Ride. Geez....what will I do next week when he's not biking anymore?? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 6:47 pm

Lauren applied to be a rep(show ambassador) at an amusementpark convention(http://www.iaapa.org/) .....she went to it last year(as a guest) in Atlanta....this year,its in Orlando and she'll be there for a week...........they put them up in a hotel and feed them.....She is very excited and its sorta work related for her...

She started her supervisor job this week....so far,so good..
Back to top Go down
K2
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
K2

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:38 am

PH: How nice for Lauren to be able to get away and have it paid for too.
Is she still taking college classes this year?? Can't remember if she was or not. Hope so.

Okay, I'm off to try and get some sleep. The first time didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misc .part 3.........   Misc .part 3......... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misc .part 3.........
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Non-Cruising Topics :: Other-
Jump to: