Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discount Tuxedos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NOB
Resident Expert - Fashions
Resident Expert - Fashions
NOB

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Discount Tuxedos Empty
PostSubject: Discount Tuxedos   Discount Tuxedos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just found something that I think will interest nearly every cruiser, it's a discount tuxedo shop. Keep in mind, you'll have to have your own tailor but, if you're on a budget you can get a COMPLETE outfit from $135 (don't expect high quality but at least you have options and it's cheaper than renting) and, they also offer higher end tuxedos at a discount as well. I just ordered a tuxedo and it was delivered yesterday, I have absolutely no reservations about recommending this site: http://www.finetuxedos.com/index.aspx

Neil
Back to top Go down

Discount Tuxedos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discount Tuxedos   Discount Tuxedos Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 pm

Great link, thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Discount Tuxedos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discount Tuxedos   Discount Tuxedos Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discount Tuxedos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discount Tuxedos   Discount Tuxedos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discount Tuxedos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: Cruise Fashions-
Jump to: