Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Aboard! (Roll Call)

Go down 
+5
UtahCouple
jillybabes
MerryMeetingTravel
cmgm1126
thevacationstop
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

All Aboard! (Roll Call) Empty
PostSubject: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Place your roll call entries for this cruise in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:54 am

Celebrity is our favorite line and I'm going to check when we get back from Hawaii if we can make that. I think we don't go to Hawaii until mid January so we wouldn't be back until March or so. We'll get back to you on that one! Sounds great - even for us folks married 40 years for Valentines Day. Carol
Back to top Go down
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:39 pm

I am in, dh can't go, so I will be bringing a friend...

Dolores
Back to top Go down
http://www.MerryMeetingTravel.com
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:49 am

Count us in for the Valentine's cruise....Jill & Dave, this will be our first Celebrity ship!!!
Back to top Go down
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Shawn and Erin, we'll be there! Smile Our first cruise ever, be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:27 pm

first cruise ever and you're starting on celebrity - you'll be spoiled. you'll have a great time with a great group of people. enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:28 pm

You have picked an awesome ship to do your first cruise on. Not to mention a great cruise line. My husband and I love Celebrity and after being on the Solstice for a two night Pre-Inaugural cruise we are excited to get back on her. It's going to be hard to wait until next February but it gives us something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com
MerryMeetingTravel
Host
Host

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 am

How is everyone? I am still excited ... LOL... DH is a tad "miffed" but oh well... I won, I won, so I will be there, lmao

Dolores
Back to top Go down
http://www.MerryMeetingTravel.com
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:42 am

We will be onboard and have upgraded to an Aqua Spa cabin, so we are really excited.... but today I'm too busy packing for my cruise that's in 2 weeks and trying to work out some air logistics for our River cruise this summer!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:48 am

Murphy wrote:
We will be onboard and have upgraded to an Aqua Spa cabin, so we are really excited.... but today I'm too busy packing for my cruise that's in 2 weeks and trying to work out some air logistics for our River cruise this summer!

Look forward to seeing your cabin & of course you and Ray!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:06 pm

We'll be there too(me and my husband,Dennis).......also was lucky enough to be on the 2 nighter pre-inaugural and just LOVED the ship..........it was my first Celebrity ship.....
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:23 pm

jillybabes wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Of course you all can visit our cabin, but I don't think it looks any different than any other balcony cabin. I think it just has some added amenities, like bottled water and flavored tea every day. I don't quite understand the aroma therapy part... but we'll find out! And we'll get access to the spa relaxation lounge and dinner at Blu. I'm hoping we can have dinner together in one of the specialty restaurants one night!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Murphy wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Of course you all can visit our cabin, but I don't think it looks any different than any other balcony cabin. I think it just has some added amenities, like bottled water and flavored tea every day. I don't quite understand the aroma therapy part... but we'll find out! And we'll get access to the spa relaxation lounge and dinner at Blu. I'm hoping we can have dinner together in one of the specialty restaurants one night!

Dinner one night sounds great how about it Kathy Smile !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:10 pm

You're right Susan..the balcony/CC/AquaSpa cabins alll look alike......

Dinner in one of the restaurants sounds like a good plan to me,Jill.....I LOVED Tusacn Grille......better than Portofino.................
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:40 pm

cheers DINNER IT IS! cheers When can we book it???
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:11 pm

My husband and I will be there. We ate at Silk Harvest. It was definitely not your typical oriental food but it was delicious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Murphy wrote:

Dinner in one of the restaurants sounds like a good plan to me,Jill.....I LOVED Tusacn Grille......better than Portofino.................

In the words of Martha "I WANNA GO NOW"
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Me too! I'm starving and don't know where Ray is....
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Our Table Awaits:All Aboard! (Roll Call) Tuscan_Grille_2

Celebrity Solstice Tuscan Grille
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:02 pm

[quote="jillybabes"]
Murphy wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Murphy wrote:

After doing some research, you are correct the cabin is no different than any other balcony cabin...The added amenities make it juat a tad better Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Murphy wrote:
I was wondering if we can prebook it like RCCL....I bet we can......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:12 pm

lets start with bread and dipping sauces..

All Aboard! (Roll Call) 2250384710042692775S425x425Q85
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:12 pm

Seafood soup or salad?? Or BOTH??

All Aboard! (Roll Call) 2438864100042692775S425x425Q85

All Aboard! (Roll Call) 2911039320042692775S425x425Q85
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Maybe mixed grill for dinner??
lamb,veal,chicken,sausage on rigatoni

All Aboard! (Roll Call) 2673262200042692775S425x425Q85
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:15 pm

save room for desset!! FONDUE!!

All Aboard! (Roll Call) 2104387680042692775S425x425Q85
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard! (Roll Call)   All Aboard! (Roll Call) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Aboard! (Roll Call)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next