Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NOB
Resident Expert - Fashions
NOB

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-17

"Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations   "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:48 pm

If you'd like a "Queer Eye" recommendation for outfits for BOTH ladies and gentlemen, I'm more than happy to volunteer to voice an opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations   "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:07 pm

I'll be driving you crazy with questions - I can never really pull an outfit together and make it go from "ok" to GREAT. I'd LOVE a Queer Eye point of view!
Back to top Go down
Dawns from NJ
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations   "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:02 am

What a great idea! You're very kind to do this for us!
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations   "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:15 pm

Okay, I have a question! Our upcoming 14 night Alaska cruise has 3 formal nights. I have rented a tux for hubby. I have read that some men bring extra ties to wear on the different nights. What is the difference between ties? I don't want to buy more bow ties, I've seen very nice formal menswear with long ties, are these different from regular suit ties?? Not sure if I am making sense? Just wanted to change it up a bit.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NOB
NOB

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations   "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:24 pm

Hi JJ,

Right now the great thing about tuxedos is that you can wear them just about any way you'd like, including long ties. However, I do recommend a tie with a bit of a shine to it like a Poly-Satin. Here's an example of just some of the colors you might want to play with for your hubby's ensemble

http://www.tuxedosonline.com/Neck_Tie.27.0.0.1.htm

As you can see by the photos they are just a bit different from a regular tie to conform to a tuxedo shirtly properly.

Neil
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations   "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:32 pm

Thanks Neil! That is just the information I was looking for!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations   "Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Queer Eye" Outfit Recommendations
Page 1 of 1