Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Banana
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Anna Banana

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise   Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:32 am

I'm giving serious thought about booking the Cruise Freek Grand Princess cruise during the holidays next year. Of course, this is after getting the family to agree so I'm going to need ammuniation to sell the idea.

We all know the negatives about cruising during the holidays:

-Usually the most expensive time of year to cruise
-Ships are usually full to capacity
-Lots of kids

Now give me reasons to go
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise   Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:07 pm

Anna,

I don't know about your family, but holidays are such a hectic time normally with too much hustle and bustle, it's hard to sit down, relax, and really enjoy each other's company.

On a cruise, no one in your family needs to worry about cooking (or worse, cleaning up after cooking). It is a truly great way to relax and spend quality time together as a family.
Back to top Go down
Love2Hula
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Love2Hula

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise   Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:23 pm

We took our first holiday cruise almost 2 years ago. It was a 15-day to Hawaii and it covered both Christmas & New Year's! Since we don't have a large family, we LOVED being gone at Christmas. This last year, we were doing an adult only thing and sailed on NYE instead. Loved that too... but we have decided to be on vacation for Christmas every year from now on as long as we can afford it. We will be back on the Pride this Christmas, in Hawaii on a land cruise next Christmas, and just waiting for Royal Caribbean to release the last half of 2009 so I can book something.

We just liked getting away from the hustle & bustle of shopping, cooking, cleaning & decorating. Now that our kids are older, it is perfect for us. The ship is nicely decorated, special dinner for Christmas or Christmas Eve (ususally), formal nights just felt a bit more formal, and face it - while everyone was freezing their patooties off somewhere on land, we were in the middle of the Pacific Ocean getting a tan by the pool! That was AWESOME!

Give it a try at least once... you may like it!
Back to top Go down
Miriam R
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Miriam R

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise   Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 2:21 pm

Well the reasons above are the best arguements for going on a holiday cruise and, I don't know about Atlanta but here in NYC it's pretty darn cold so just getting out of the cold weather for a week or two is enough to sell my family on the idea year after year!
Back to top Go down
Long Island Mom
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Long Island Mom

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise   Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:54 pm

It will be the best, most memorable holiday of your life!

Would you rather spend your time putting up a tree, that sheds, decorating the house, cooking, cleaning, having relatives grip at each other and then leave you exhausted and with that cold :cold: Aunt Betsy always passes around to everyone like clockwork? NO THANKS!

Give me a HolidayTree Holiday Cruise everytime!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise   Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Me The Reasons To Book A Holiday Cruise
Page 1 of 1