Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+14
barbeeAL
TwitchOR
Murphy
vlscruiser
Exairgoddess1
critterchick
cruisenfever
frudutx
GrmyCRS
nancyk2sea
misseddie
jillybabes
JJ2sail
cruiseforme
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Martha......52 around here IS topless weather!!!

Jen........yup, we have a penneys but it's an hour away and ice/snow on it's way....Also, no time to order online or it'll cost me a fortune for overnight shipping...We've got 3 outlet malls...SURELY somebody carries them.....dd says even Walmart here had them (all the theaters buy tons of them around here)

j
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:00 pm

VegasSpunk wrote:
Good Sunday Morning Polar Bears! Thanks Barb. I am still in amazement cuz I never win contests!

I'm still waiting for the weather here in Vegas to warm up some so I can go topless Today the sun is shining, the sky is blue and it is 52 degress? This is the desert it is suppose to be HOT year round Crying or Very sad

You'all behave yourselves today and remember I WANNA GO NOW!!!!!

Martha--I wish it was 52 degrees here today and this is SOUTH Texas Shocked

keep warm all
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Morning, or should I say Afternoon....Busy with stuff this morning and just realized I had not checked in...Sunny and 66 degrees out, great weather to go topless Martha jocolor ...
Jul: Good Luck finding the tux shirt...
Everyone have a great day...Welcome home Diane & John...
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:21 pm

no luck on the tux shirt...........He's got one that works good so guess we'll just use the laundry svce and I'm sure there's a couple days in between formal nights......Not going to waste time running around.......

WELCOME HOME DI AND JOHN....hope the b2b was AWESOME

j
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Happy Sunday all!

Brens: DS=Dark Side also known as that "other" cruise board that a lot of us have left behind!

We are back from the gym and I had my first EEEWWWW moment! In the last couple months that we've been going there, I've been pretty happy with the clientele. The club is associated with the hospital, so there are a lot of rehab type clientele, older folks a real fatties, like me! It's not all just beefcake and flesh! So today I'm in the pool and this 60-something guy comes out of the locker room in his speedo that is a size to small and he is several sizes too big!!!! Ruined my workout!

Ray is beside himself with no football today, so I'm sure I'll have to entertain him! LOL We'll probably watch some of the 50 some hours of TV I have taped. We haven't watched any of the inaugural coverage yet... Later...
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:05 pm

thanks Susan. Chris enlightened me by e-mail. went & checked it out. things will never change, no matter what THAT person's user name is. What a Face
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Murphy wrote:
Happy Sunday all!

Brens: DS=Dark Side also known as that "other" cruise board that a lot of us have left behind!

We are back from the gym and I had my first EEEWWWW moment! In the last couple months that we've been going there, I've been pretty happy with the clientele. The club is associated with the hospital, so there are a lot of rehab type clientele, older folks a real fatties, like me! It's not all just beefcake and flesh! So today I'm in the pool and this 60-something guy comes out of the locker room in his speedo that is a size to small and he is several sizes too big!!!! Ruined my workout!

Ray is beside himself with no football today, so I'm sure I'll have to entertain him! LOL We'll probably watch some of the 50 some hours of TV I have taped. We haven't watched any of the inaugural coverage yet... Later...

your gym pool story reminds me of the European men on TAs affraid
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Memo to self....NEVER NEVER give bank deposit to dh to take to the bank....15 days later I find it in his briefcase...NOT deposited....mmmmmm must be why I'm in charge of finances!!!!

I can't find the posts on the DS....can someone email a link to me??? I Need some entertainment since I am furious at the moment!!

Susan.....THAT entertainment would have made me LAUGH HYSTERICALLY

TKS
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:44 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Memo to self....NEVER NEVER give bank deposit to dh to take to the bank....15 days later I find it in his briefcase...NOT deposited....mmmmmm must be why I'm in charge of finances!!!!

I can't find the posts on the DS....can someone email a link to me??? I Need some entertainment since I am furious at the moment!!

Susan.....THAT entertainment would have made me LAUGH HYSTERICALLY

TKS

You've got mail flower !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 pm

PB's you have to remember I WORK in a pool. My day goes between pup tents in Speedo's eek to plumber's cracks backing down the ladder HappyHappyJoyJoy to see through white shorts. affraid Then there's the ladies. HolySheep
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Sheila you have all my respect! I'd be either laughing my head off, or covering my eyes half the time if I had to view those sites all day long!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Murphy wrote:
Sheila you have all my respect! I'd be either laughing my head off, or covering my eyes half the time if I had to view those sites all day long!

Oh believe me I laugh a lot. You do realize I work at a senior center so they're all old besides. lol!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Thanks Sis....

Dh is officially packed.......now maybe onto me! I just can't decide which clothes...(maybe that means I should own less clothes!)

j
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Sis: Just remember less is more!!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:11 pm

That's what I'm telling myself Sis.......my problem is that everytime I have cut back I end up mad cuz I forget something that I needed and have to buy......trying to make sure I don't forget the piddly crap .....
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:39 pm

cheers woo hoo WooHoo cheers

Just finished entering "most" of our info into Turbotax and we will still get a refund this year! I have a few more investments that need to be entered, but they won't skew it so much that we will owe! I always am holding my breathe until I actually get everything entered!

Think I'll make a drink to celebrate and go stare at my closet and start MY packing! That should be pretty easy though, since it's just a gal's cruise and we are only going to one formal night... I booked us in Portofinos for the other night. Shoes will be the hard thing... too many, too little, too HEAVY!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Looks like a lot of us will be away over the next couple of weeks. It'll take a long to ketchup on everything.

Susan - Where are you going, I know I'm being lazy but it takes a long time to find the list of all our cruises!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Jean, I'm doing my second "girls" cruise with friends and former co-workers. We are sailing on the Adventure of the Seas, southern Carib itinerary departing out of San Juan on Feb 8th. I sooo need some warm weather and only feel a little guilty leaving Ray at home!
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Murphy wrote:
Jean, I'm doing my second "girls" cruise with friends and former co-workers. We are sailing on the Adventure of the Seas, southern Carib itinerary departing out of San Juan on Feb 8th. I sooo need some warm weather and only feel a little guilty leaving Ray at home!
There are so many of us doing "girls" cruises these days - wonder why guys don't do that!

The winter has been so hard for most of the country, you all deserve a week in the sun.

Patti - The ice skating is on TV from Cleveland. With the weather you've had so far, they could be holding outdoors Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:02 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
That's what I'm telling myself Sis.......my problem is that everytime I have cut back I end up mad cuz I forget something that I needed and have to buy......trying to make sure I don't forget the piddly crap .....

That's what lists are for sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Quick hello..........been on the go all day and just got home..............would feel guilty not posting at all.......why is that??

Anyway, talk to you all in the am...............
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:35 pm

jillybabes wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

When I go through checking off the list, I look back at the previous vacations and reminisce (sp?). Makes doing stuff take longer, though Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:39 pm

PH8 wrote:
Quick hello..........been on the go all day and just got home..............would feel guilty not posting at all.......why is that??

Anyway, talk to you all in the am...............
Thought you were at Busch Gardens or Sea World drinking the last of the Free Beer lol!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:41 pm

TwitchOR wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:

When I go through checking off the list, I look back at the previous vacations and reminisce (sp?). Makes doing stuff take longer, though Exclamation

Yes, but it is worth it!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Evening everyone..............

We've been gone most of the day. Jim went to the Apple Store at one of our Village malls and of course there was a Coldwater Creek down the street..............soooooooooo, he went one way and I went the other. They were having a fantastic sale............unfortunately it was all winter wear. I did pick up two sleeveless shells that were on sale. I spent less than he did at the Apple store!! Laughing

Jean, yes the US Championships were held here..............and you are right, they could have held them outside.............though, I don't think there would have been many in attendance to watch. It is single digits or us again.

My car has been starting successfully..................until this morning. Guess it will need another slow jolt.

Bon Voyage to those leaving. I love to cruise, but I hate to pack for it. I don't make a list............I guess my brain just automatically goes into cruise mode when I start packing. Razz

Welcome home Diane and John.

Have a great evening............................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next