Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Allgeeteredup
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Allgeeteredup

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Empty
PostSubject: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:58 pm

I'm sorry for the question but I am having such difficulty maneuvering around this website. I'm unsure as to where to post and is there a thread for just talking to each other? Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi - The Board is constantly working to improve things like that. I have had some trouble in the past too but the one thing I can suggest about posting is that at the bottom of your screen - you need to see a large open window (rectangle shape) with buttons underneath it saying PREVIEW and SEND.

If you do NOT see that, you are not quite on the right page - or in the case of contests, not there at the right time - and if you try and post or add something else you will just be creating a new thread rather than posting in the one where you wanted to communicate.

Also - under the PREVIEW and SEND - you will see a message stating you CAN reply or you can NOT - giving you a clue that you might just be viewing and not really signed in. That could also explain why you are not seeing the open window in which you can post. You need to be signed in to get there.

Good luck - just stick around and you can do it! Lots of amazing things on these boards that you won't see anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Infi
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:25 pm

I agree, it's a little hard to find my way around here. There are many sub-forums for things that I thought would normally go under a cruise line forum, which can be a bit confusing.
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Try the Sarch function it may help if you have a keyword in mind. Or just ask one of us 'old timers' a direct question . Smile
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:47 pm

that was the search function i meant Very Happy it is on the top command line
Back to top Go down
Infi
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Thanks for the tip...slowly learning my way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey Infi. It will take time. We are always looking for ways to improve. If it's hard to navigate blame Steve. lol Wink Of course you can always ask me. I am always telling people where they can go. I mean how to find things..oops.
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:33 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Hey Infi. It will take time. We are always looking for ways to improve. If it's hard to navigate blame Steve. lol Wink Of course you can always ask me. I am always telling people where they can go. I mean how to find things..oops.

If you think it is tough to find things now, you should have seen it before!
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:01 am

you know how many times i am posting on the prior page or something stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:23 am

I find this site to be one of the better ones. The 'spinning' shells make it extra easy to see what is new and what is not. Far better than the *other* site IMO.

Dan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?   Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it me or is this site hard to maneuver around?
Page 1 of 1