Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Singles cruises

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spruce120
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Singles cruises Empty
PostSubject: Singles cruises   Singles cruises Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:31 pm

ImNewHere As a newbie, I'm having difficulty finding my way around in here!! I do have a question, and if I'm NOT doing this right, please forgive me, and direct me!!! My son and his friend (they're both 33) are looking to go on a singles cruise this year. I'd LOVE to be able to get some info from this wonderful cruise forum and relay that info to them. I HAVe to get this kid married!!!! Help me!! lol!
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Singles cruises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Singles cruises   Singles cruises Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:08 am

lol on you trying to get your son married. He is a little young for me. lol!

Just kidding. If your son is anything like most folks, he isn't going to get married until he is ready. Just really wanted to say hello and welcome.

(I do gotta admit for the Valentine's Soltice cruise, I was thinking it would be nice to bring someone for a romantic cruise, though I wasn't thinking marriage!!! lmao, you are too funny).
Back to top Go down

Singles cruises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: Lifestyles :: Single Cruisers-
Jump to: