Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS Empty
PostSubject: Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS   Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:03 pm

This is an 8 night Alaska Hubbard Glacier itinerary departing Vancouver, BC and ending in Seattle, WA onboard the Celebrity Mercury starting Sept 13, 2009. The itinerary includes Sitka, Juneau and Ketchikan, Alaska, Hubbard Glacier, and Victoria BC. Note that since the cruise starts in Vancouver and ends in Seattle, you might be able to fly round trip Seattle (we can arrange transfers for you from Seattle to Vancouver) to save on airfare. You will need a passport book or passport card to cross the Canadian border, or a passport book to fly into Vancouver.

We are offering a $100 OBC per stateroom booked and fully deposited by May 1, 2009.

Rates start as low as $877.83 per person (lowest available interior stateroom) based on availability, subject to change. For specific pricing, please email me at susan@shipsntripstravel.com with the # of passengers and stateroom category you are interested in.

THIS IS NOW AN OPERATION HOPE FLOATS SAILING - $25 PER PERSON ($50 PER STATEROOM) WILL BE DONATED TO H.E.L.P. FOR EVERY ROOM BOOKED INTO THIS GROUP SPACE.

Last edited by Ivanova on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS   Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Susan, I don't see a date for the sailing?
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS   Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:03 pm

I had a email from Princess that many of their 2009 dates on Princess were half price, I think rates started at $499. (they claimed the rates were 2 for 1 anyway, who knows). I think rates for Alaska might be softening, a lot of folks got upset when alaska tacked on that $50 a head tax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS   Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:20 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Susan, I don't see a date for the sailing?

Jen, my bad. It's 9/13-9/21/2009. I'll update the first post to add that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS   Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:22 pm

flowers wrote:
I had a email from Princess that many of their 2009 dates on Princess were half price, I think rates started at $499. (they claimed the rates were 2 for 1 anyway, who knows). I think rates for Alaska might be softening, a lot of folks got upset when alaska tacked on that $50 a head tax.

If any of the cruise lines drop the rates, typically we can get the rates dropped on existing bookings. The exception would be when they do special one-day sales, etc. that are only for new bookings (because they are trying to fill the last handful of rooms in a category).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS   Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alaska onboard Celebrity Mercury OPERATION HOPE FLOATS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Travel Agent Topics :: Cruise Deals-
Jump to: