Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes
 

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share
 

 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Murphy wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Murphy wrote:
WORLD WILDLIFE FUND

DING DING DING - WE HAVE OUR WINNER!! Murphy (Susan) gets a bottle of champagne!!
Yes, we are donating $50 per cabin to the World Wildlife Fund. And, that was the reason I started the name your favorite zoo animal thread, we were or are going to match your favorite animal to your donation and you'll get a plush animal in your cabin. So if you select a polar bear, you'll get a polar bear and $50 will go towards helping polar bears. If you select a tiger, then you'll get a tiger and $50 will go towards helping tigers, etc, etc

Well, I guess this game is over lol! I'm sure we'll have more as we continue towards December, 2010!

Fabulous idea! Nick, can you donate whatever the bottle of my winning champagne costs to the Polar Bear fund rather than giving me the champagne? I'd rather bump up the donation to the Polar Bears than to my drinking! drunken

Susan that's great! Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Location : uk
Reputation : 10
Points : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-03

2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:33 pm

We're donating money to some sort of cause involving animals!
Now as I gave the correct answer in bold red as required instead of black do I win a bottle of Moet as well?
lol!



I mean, you gotta try haven't you?
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Location : ND, USA
Reputation : 91
Points : 271
Registration date : 2008-05-30

2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Murphy wrote:
WORLD WILDLIFE FUND

DING DING DING - WE HAVE OUR WINNER!! Murphy (Susan) gets a bottle of champagne!!
Yes, we are donating $50 per cabin to the World Wildlife Fund. And, that was the reason I started the name your favorite zoo animal thread, we were or are going to match your favorite animal to your donation and you'll get a plush animal in your cabin. So if you select a polar bear, you'll get a polar bear and $50 will go towards helping polar bears. If you select a tiger, then you'll get a tiger and $50 will go towards helping tigers, etc, etc

Well, I guess this game is over lol! I'm sure we'll have more as we continue towards December, 2010!

HA...good luck finding my animal!

_________________
Pete

2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Guest
Guest



2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Murphy wrote:
WORLD WILDLIFE FUND

DING DING DING - WE HAVE OUR WINNER!! Murphy (Susan) gets a bottle of champagne!!
Yes, we are donating $50 per cabin to the World Wildlife Fund. And, that was the reason I started the name your favorite zoo animal thread, we were or are going to match your favorite animal to your donation and you'll get a plush animal in your cabin. So if you select a polar bear, you'll get a polar bear and $50 will go towards helping polar bears. If you select a tiger, then you'll get a tiger and $50 will go towards helping tigers, etc, etc

Well, I guess this game is over lol! I'm sure we'll have more as we continue towards December, 2010!

Fabulous idea! Nick, can you donate whatever the bottle of my winning champagne costs to the Polar Bear fund rather than giving me the champagne? I'd rather bump up the donation to the Polar Bears than to my drinking! drunken

Susan that's great! Thank you! Very Happy
Ok,guess i would look like a lush Drinks unless I offer to do the same.........it really is a great idea Susan........Nick, take my money for the cause too!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 1921
Location : Midwest
Reputation : 13
Points : 59
Registration date : 2007-08-19

2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Maaaaaaaaaaan,guess working STINKS since I had to miss this whole fun game!!!

I read the email and knew it had to be that but no time to post since I'mdoing inventory....but nice that two PB's got it!!! WTG gals!!

But I'll have to buy an animal in any case....WANNA GUESS WHICH ONE??? LOL!!!!

I guess my webkinz Polar bear will have a playmate!!!

j
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Admin wrote:
Since Nick is driving everyone absolutely crazy with his "secret" idea for the Zoo Crew Holiday cruise in 2010, we decided we are going to let you in on the secret. But, what is the fun in just telling you? We're going to make this into a game and only those sailing on the 2010 Holiday Zoo Crew Cruise are eligible to play and win.

The first one that guesses the correct answer will win one bottle of Moet & Chandon, Brut, Champagne on the Holiday Zoo Crew in 2010 to be delivered in your cabin the day of sailing. Clues will be left in this thread and, once you think you know place your answer in this thread in bold, red lettering so it's easy to spot as a guess.

You can ask me questions to help reveal the secret but, I will only answer questions posted in here. If you PM or email me with a question regarding this contest, I will not respond. This will keep the playing field level.

Nick (Nick Needs To Know), Marina (Curvy Gal Cruises), Marilyn (atbcat) and, of course, myself (admin) are ineligible to play since we already know the secret.

Man...pooh..I could have won. I knew the secret but I wasn't on the ineligible list. Leave it to me to miss out on free alcohol..lol
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Location : North Carolina
Reputation : 7
Points : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-21

2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Just got home from work and got to reading the posts.

Great idea!!!!!
Great charity!!!!!!
Great donation!!!!!

Thanx Nick for the fab idea and also thanx Tina and Marilyn for the wonderful support!!!!!

Kim and Mike
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:43 pm

The charity isn't a done deal. I still haven't sent in the proposal to them. I have several out and hope to be able to share some exciting news about other cruises shortly. So everyone keep your fingers crossed. Think positive thoughts. Like I am positive that Pete is a pain in the buttox!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:58 pm

no pete is not - he is funny. he makes me laugh. Pat
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Location : North Carolina
Reputation : 7
Points : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-21

2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:34 am

Ronrocks wrote:
The charity isn't a done deal. I still haven't sent in the proposal to them. I have several out and hope to be able to share some exciting news about other cruises shortly. So everyone keep your fingers crossed. Think positive thoughts. Like I am positive that Pete is a pain in the buttox!!

Thinking...thinking..fingers crossed...got the positive vibes going!!!! Thanx Ron for the work you are doing for the charities with CF. We can all help to make a difference together.

Kim and Mike
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Location : ND, USA
Reputation : 91
Points : 271
Registration date : 2008-05-30

2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 am

Me? A Pain? Never. Basketball

_________________
Pete

2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Guest
Guest



2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:09 pm

gosh - any one of those animal causes mentioned in the prior pages are great organizations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne   2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
2010 Zoo Crew Holiday Cruise - Win A Bottle of Champagne
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Holiday Cruise on Explorer of the Seas-
Jump to: