Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Go down 
+2
Admin
JJ2sail
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:18 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Nick always has ideas he won't tell us about.

That's ok...one more bed to 'short-sheet'.

Oh come on! I'm lucky if I get one good idea per year! Let me enjoy it for a minute! Razz
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:34 pm

MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Wildlife-monkeys-hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:05 am

roflmao Cute Pete - Since you're all dying to know what the idea is... We're going to play a game and it's only for those on the Holiday Zoo Crew sailing in 2010. I'll post the details in a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:27 am

pete - which monkey are you?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:29 am

Ok the game is up - click the link to start getting clues to win a bottle of champagne:

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/royal-caribbean-f12/2010-zoo-crew-holiday-cruise-win-a-bottle-of-champagne-t2185.htm
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:18 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
pete - which monkey are you?

It's trick photography....they are ALL ME! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:59 am

why is this letting me post?
Back to top Go down
gues

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Hey let's play this game instead - Tina is a Lying, Whore b****. No skill involved.
Back to top Go down
Common S

PostSubject: Even better idea....   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Lets pretend we are Tina, and use credit card numbers given to her for cruises we "won", for pre-cruise booking.Sounds like we are playing SCAM to me.....
All those Bed, Bath & Beyond products will never clean your dirty conscience.... LittleDevil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:30 pm

She has no conscience or for that fact, money to pay us for the cruises we won - or the people she hired to fake jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!   MARILYN!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARILYN!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2