Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:50 pm

cmgm1126 wrote:
Tina - I will fill out the form because Pat told me to but it's not a definite until pricing comes out. Thanks. Carol

Carol, that's fine! We're just using them to collect the type of cabins everyone is going to want to book or in the case of our contest winners to find out if they're booking single, double, triple or quad occupancy. We want to make sure we're among the first bookings when the sailing opens in April. So, even if you aren't sure you're going to follow through, we'd rather have the booking form than not.

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:58 pm

And anyone that does it wrong gets to room with ME!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:01 pm

That's fine. When my husband comes home and gets out the passports and all the 'junk' i'll take care of it. My friend, Pat, is really on me to go. She has invited us to go with her on the Crystal one that she one. We are very excited to go with them. They are very nice people. I'm sorry, I'm writing this as if you are the only person I am talking to and probably giving out too much info. ha ha. Carol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Oh come on Kathy, I'm a GREAT roommate!! lol! Just think of all the fun you'd be missing... Rubber snake in your bed, endless bad jokes, my ability to burb the alphabet Razz

as tempting as all that sounds,think I'll pass......................I know,what a fool am I.. geek
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Tina, I have submitted a pre-booking form for Jim and myself and for our son and daughter-in-law. Hope you got them.

Sent Chris and Martha an email and told them to fill out the forms themselves. Hopefully they will do that this evening.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:11 pm

Patti, I did receive your booking form for your son and daughter in law Very Happy So, you're set, just have to wait for Chris and Martha now.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Patti, I did receive your booking form for your son and daughter in law Very Happy So, you're set, just have to wait for Chris and Martha now.
Did you get ours (Lowell & Patricia) that I sent earlier this morning?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:17 pm

Yes! Very Happy So you're set!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Yes! Very Happy So you're set!
Thank you. Yay
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:53 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that Marilyn is indeed receiving the booking forms on her end, so, all is well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:09 pm

I need to wait until I get home from work as I need to get our Passport info. For the other 2 cabins, they don't have passports yet so I'll just fill out the info I have. They're going to get their passports pretty soon though...

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:45 pm

Do I need to fill out one of those Forms Tina?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:50 pm

Yes Ron, you of ALL people on this board, you certainly need to fill out booking forms - plural Wink And, Marilyn and I will take care of the rest the minute we get the ok, understood?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:52 pm

I thought you were going to say that...lol. Now I have to find them. I suppose since I work here now I better stop and read some of this stuff huh?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:53 pm

Bump ThreadBump Want to make sure people find this
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 pm

I sent in the forms...

I put my name at the top of each form and listed each passenger for each cabin... tree in all.

My kids and grandkids do not have passports yet but will be getting them shortly. I will be happy to update the forms at that time.

Also, my husband and I may be upgrading (depending on the rates) but I failed to put that on our form... sorry.

Please let me know if you need anything else...

Thanks!!
Bette
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm

bjjost wrote:
I sent in the forms...

I put my name at the top of each form and listed each passenger for each cabin... tree in all.

My kids and grandkids do not have passports yet but will be getting them shortly. I will be happy to update the forms at that time.

Also, my husband and I may be upgrading (depending on the rates) but I failed to put that on our form... sorry.

Please let me know if you need anything else...

Thanks!!
Bette

Bette - thanks and no worries! Right now this is just preliminary. We are just trying to get head counts for cabin types and how many quads, triples and Suites are going to be needed. They are the first to sell out so we want to be organized and ready when Royal Caribbean opens for booking. And, we'll give everyone a chance to update in April before we do get the bookings started.

Tina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise   Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Booking Forms for our 2010 Christmas Cruise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2010 Group Cruises :: Holiday Cruise on Explorer of the Seas-
Jump to: