Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Murphy wrote:
My, my everyone is in a witty way! Guess Santa was good to everyone and the holiday spirit is in full force! Cool
I don't think it's the holiday spirit.......but "spirits" in general!! Laughing Like the pourable kind!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:54 pm

Murphy wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Evening everyone...............well another Christmas has come and gone. Just think, only one more Christmas and then we can all start planning on Christmas 2010.

Weather here is cold............tomorrow close to 50 and Saturday we could reach 60 with rain. affraid So outside lights are coming down tomorrow.................might as well take advantage of the good weather. There's something about taking lights down in blizzard conditions that just doesn't appeal to me...

You seriously don't think the planning will wait until after next Christmas do you??? santa

It is supposed to be in the 40's the next few days here, but we have close to 2 ft of snow on the ground, so I'm afraid no lights will come down at our house! Maybe we will melt down to 6 inches or so before it gets cold again and snow on Saturday night... :coldout:
Oh absolutely not................I just meant that we have one more Christmas to get through before we are "all" together.

Gosh, you all do have a lot of snow..............We had about 6 inches and now nothing except for a little dusting today. But the grass is still green.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:56 pm

misseddie wrote:
PH8 wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:
LOL.......a polar bear is a big white bear!!! ROFL.........Sorry, couldn't resist....that's my facetiousness coming out!!!!!! Laughing j
You beat me to to it,Jul!! Razz Razz Smile
To a scientist a pole (er) bear could be one that is magnetised or a Polar Bear could be the name for becoming naked in the Arctic. Embarassed

Any other definitions?
Thank God we are not going to the Arctic.........you really don't want to see me naked. Though, it would cut down on luggage!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:02 pm

Everyone sure seems to really be in the best mood on here.........think this was one of the best Christmases ever??? And it had nothing to do with today......... Laughing
Its like we all just had to come on here and post..........hmmmmm.wonder why??? hehe

Dennis just left for work.........so here I sit all alone.........but you guys are here in spirit.................(sure wish I had some liquid spirit--do have rum and beer...Oh yea,some Belizian rum cream....maybe I should have some of that!!)
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Kathy... START POURING already!!! Drinks

Sorry you are now alone... it used to bother me, but I guess I'm used to it by now. Ray didn't get home until almost 8:00 last night, so I spent the night alone... but that way I get to watch what I want to on TV!

Yes, I am still on cloud nine! DocDance But I think we'd all be checking in with each other anyway... that's what bears do... Polar... BARE... or otherwise! roflmao
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:22 pm

Murphy wrote:

Sorry you are now alone... it used to bother me, but I guess I'm used to it by now. Ray didn't get home until almost 8:00 last night, so I spent the night alone... but that way I get to watch what I want to on TV!

Yes, I am still on cloud nine! DocDance But I think we'd all be checking in with each other anyway... that's what bears do... Polar... BARE... or otherwise! roflmao
Speak for yourself lady. WooHoo Can't wait for Charlie to dissect that statement.
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:26 pm

Kathy, are you going to try to book the Solstice Valentine's Day cruise?

Diane and Jill, do you normally choose early seating?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:56 pm

Murphy wrote:
Kathy, are you going to try to book the Solstice Valentine's Day cruise?

?
Probably not.........would like to go,but if Im paying(are we getting spoiled or what??haha),might wait till spring time for my 2010 cruise........plus the fact, since we'll be gone over 2 weeks in Dec(2010),might just do short cruises that year..........

I really dont mind being alone...........Im used to it...........I just know Dennis hated leaving me on Christmas night(and having to face ALL that traffic between here and the Keys!!)
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:01 pm

OK, just checking!
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:05 pm

HI ALL....Merry Christmas!
Nancy and Ken.........we are spending a quiet day as well since yesterday I sang for my 8th and 9th services yesterday afternoon, then we had our Christmas with our best friends and family (22 of us) until the wee hours this AM! Didn't get up until 11! geek

Briefly saw some of the FOX broadcast at our friends' house, and it seems they really focused on Rick since he is very contraversial right now....sad, because I think that folks really enjoy hearing Christmas music and most all of it was cut out. I haven't looked at our recording of it...but I'll bet it doesn't show the candlelighting part either...it was sooooo beautiful! BUT, as usual his message was Right ON!!

As for the Mystery Cruise....we need much more information then we've got in order to commit to it. Having done it for years,....I hate flying now because it is such a hassle, and we are not particularly fond of NYC...so it would have to be really worth it itinerary wise. Very gracious of Tina...so if we get more info (I emailed her) we shall see.......

Mar~
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:08 pm

OK making Mai Tai's here...in honor of Hawaii in 8 short days

Yeah I am with you Patti...no bare - ing here...tis a sad site
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:18 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

Speak for yourself lady. WooHoo Can't wait for Charlie to dissect that statement.
NO WAY am I skating in central park in the birthday suit! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Exairgoddess1 wrote:
we are not particularly fond of NYC..
Oh,but have you ever gone to NYC at Christmas time.................simply magical...........

Barb-Hawaii in 8 days??????????? Wow........lucky you!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:38 pm

misseddie wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
Murphy wrote:

NO WAY am I skating in central park in the birthday suit! Laughing Laughing
You'll have Henry to keep you warm!! BTW.........isn't it just about your bedtime??

Last edited by cruisenfever on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:47 pm

PH8 wrote:

Yup, for a conference....work is tough
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:51 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
OK making Mai Tai's here...in honor of Hawaii in 8 short days

Yeah I am with you Patti...no bare - ing here...tis a sad site

Mai Tai's are my favorite! I'll have one if you are pouring! We have a great recipe, but it makes a gallon at a time, so only make it when we are having a party. Haven't had one in eons!

Mahalo!
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Pineapple-orange juice
jigger of rum

top with dark rum

yum

Have one ready for ya Susan

Last edited by barbeeAL on Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:55 pm

barbeeAL wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Yup, for a conference....work is tough
Yea,I feel for ya..........

Mai Tais are Samantha Browns favorite.............I remember her drinking them on one of her shows,.
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:05 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
You've have Henry to keep you warm!! BTW.........isn't it just about your bedtime??
Sorry MUM! Off to bed now. we'll have our Mai Tais tomorrow. Razz santa
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:07 pm

Thanks Barb! That's good enough for me! My recipe has several more ingredients and is better when fermented overnight! I can't wait that long! Drinks
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:11 pm

Charlie luv, since when have you followed directions from mum?
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:15 pm

If you ever want to try making a gallon batch, here's the recipe:

In a one gallon container add:
1 quart Sweet N Sour Mix
1 quart OJ
1 quart Meyer's Dark Rum
10 ounces Orange Curacao
10 ounces Orgeat Syrup (this is an almond flavored bar syrup, if you can't find it at the liquor store, you can substitute the almond syrups you can get at the coffee bars)
Fill the rest of the gallon container with Pineapple juice.

The longer it sits, the better it is. You can also put a Rum floater on top, but it's quite strong with out the extras!

Oh, nice new avatar Barb! From the TA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Nice avatar,Barb!! Wouldnt you like to be there right now?? Wink
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:24 pm

Murphy wrote:
If you ever want to try making a gallon batch, here's the recipe:

In a one gallon container add:
1 quart Sweet N Sour Mix
1 quart OJ
1 quart Meyer's Dark Rum
10 ounces Orange Curacao
10 ounces Orgeat Syrup (this is an almond flavored bar syrup, if you can't find it at the liquor store, you can substitute the almond syrups you can get at the coffee bars)
Fill the rest of the gallon container with Pineapple juice.

The longer it sits, the better it is. You can also put a Rum floater on top, but it's quite strong with out the extras!

Oh, nice new avatar Barb! From the TA?

Yours sounds yummy as well

Yes this was our 2 sea day on the crossing of 6 days
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:27 pm

PH8 wrote:
Nice avatar,Barb!! Wouldnt you like to be there right now?? Wink

with yall somewhere yes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: