Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:46 pm

vlscruiser wrote:

Okay maybe we should declare the yet unknown ship but called the Zoo cruise a Polar Bear Reunion Cruise
May I suggest, in the interest of diplomacy during this season of goodwill, that, purely to show just how benevolent we Polar Bears are, instead of a hijacking of the original cruise name that this Wonderful cruise remain the ZOO CREW with an AURORA of POLAR BEARS as Honoured Guests.
lol! HappyHappyJoyJoy Party HolidayTree XmasStocking XmasStocking HolidayTree Party HappyHappyJoyJoy lol!

ImNotWorthy As for Tina and Marilyn. ImNotWorthy

Something tells me they will not have to buy a drink for the duration.
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:42 pm

misseddie wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Charlie, Ray and I can't wait to have dinner with you and Janet and Henry... I'm not sure we are booked on the same upcoming cruises though, so you'll have to come to Chicago for dinner! :eat:
I know that I've said this before but "Be Careful What You Wish For". Wink Smile

OK, you've got me!!! You must have known something I didn't! Looking forward to dinner... sometime in the future!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:43 pm

misseddie wrote:
vlscruiser wrote:

Okay maybe we should declare the yet unknown ship but called the Zoo cruise a Polar Bear Reunion Cruise
May I suggest, in the interest of diplomacy during this season of goodwill, that, purely to show just how benevolent we Polar Bears are, instead of a hijacking of the original cruise name that this Wonderful cruise remain the ZOO CREW with an AURORA of POLAR BEARS as Honoured Guests.
lol! HappyHappyJoyJoy Party HolidayTree XmasStocking XmasStocking HolidayTree Party HappyHappyJoyJoy lol!

I'll second that motion!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:29 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

Im sure most will be too busy to post today,but just wanted to wish you all a very special day!!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:42 am

Merry Christmas all!

Waiting on the kids to wake up.......it's 830 and they are still sleeping..YIKES!...We used to wake up by 6 am......

Today looks like it'll be a fairly pretty day....sunny out...........

have a great day y'all

j
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:51 am

cruiseforme wrote:
Merry Christmas all!

Waiting on the kids to wake up.......it's 830 and they are still sleeping..YIKES!...We used to wake up by 6 am......

Today looks like it'll be a fairly pretty day....sunny out...........

have a great day y'all

j

Yikes! I can't imagine kids sleeping in on Christmas! What did you put in their hot chocolate last night?? Drinks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:00 pm

Wish we had kids here waiting to wake up................enough of this quiet kind of Christmas.....I think we'll plan a Christmas cruise real soon... Wink
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:15 pm

HolidayTree XmasStocking Merry Christmas Morning SPB's...It truly is a wonderful Christmas and will even be better when we are all together again...

Sis: It was great talking to you yesterday, we will have to do it more often!!!
Yes, what exactly did you put in the gkd's cocoa rendeer ???

Everyone have a great day...Sun is shining and temp is currently 72 going up to low 80's...Dinner in Clubhouse later today...Everyone have a great day...Jill

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down
Dustycruzer
Dustycruzer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:39 pm

HolidayTree Merry Christmas, everyone! santa HolidayTree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:44 pm

wow.....i thought we had a new person amongst us.......hahah...........

Hi John..........Merry Christmas to you and Diane too!!!

Hope you got my email,D~~
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:51 pm

excuse my ignorance but can someone tell me what a polar bear is?
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:59 pm

cmgm1126 wrote:

Most of us sailed together on an Alaska cruise in 2007. We called ourselves the Polar Bear Express cruise. We all met on another cruise message board, but landed here at CruiseFreeks and have stayed ever since!
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:07 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hello to all, do hope that your day is going great. We are having a very quiet day, we had our family celebration yesterday and last evening.
Just Ken and I sitting in front of the fire watching old movies. About time to open the wine, a big meal a bit later.

Enjoy your day!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:52 pm

Wow, DH has posted twice in one year!

Happy Holidays to all, very quiet here since we will not actually open any gifts until Sunday when the kids are back.

It seems that the Mystery cruise is turning into a PB reunion, one we will have to think about. Very unlikely though since we already have 2 cruises and one wedding scheduled for 2010.

d
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:41 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! Got the messages! A reunion cruise sounds great!
Hopefully we can book it, will have to get the calendar out and start juggling, next week.
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:43 pm

Merry Christmas John...glad you have joined us

Yes a reunion cruise sounds wonderful!
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:44 pm

cmgm1126 wrote:

Just passing thru ?
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:59 pm

LOL.......a polar bear is a big white bear!!! ROFL.........Sorry, couldn't resist....that's my facetiousness coming out!!!!!! Laughing

I cannot wait now for Cmas of 10........I've never wanted time to go fast but now I'm ready for it to flyyyyy by!

D.......U HAVETA join us.....

Sis.....it was great talking to you too and YES, we will have to do it more often.

Finally got done opening by 230pm......kids weren't ready til almost 930am.....crazzzyyyyyyy.......

Off to get dinner started now......my day never ends!

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS y'all

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:07 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
LOL.......a polar bear is a big white bear!!! ROFL.........Sorry, couldn't resist....that's my facetiousness coming out!!!!!! Laughing

j
You beat me to to it,Jul!! Razz Razz

I agree with all,Diane............You HAVE to join us.........we wont say NO!! Laughing and that goes for each of you thinking it over.................no thinking allowed... Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:24 pm

misseddie wrote:
vlscruiser wrote:

I'll third this idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:30 pm

Evening everyone...............well another Christmas has come and gone. Just think, only one more Christmas and then we can all start planning on Christmas 2010.

Hi John..............glad to see you posting. Now, if I could only get my better half to chime in once in a while. Hmmm........on second thought, that might not be such a good idea!! Laughing

Had a nice breakfast over at DS and DIL's house this morning. Son bought his dad a DVD player.............guess he wants dad to come out of the stone age and get a little more modern.

Made a nice dinner for the two of us.............and even my pecan pie held in place and didn't run all over the dish this year!! Embarassed

Weather here is cold............tomorrow close to 50 and Saturday we could reach 60 with rain. affraid So outside lights are coming down tomorrow.................might as well take advantage of the good weather. There's something about taking lights down in blizzard conditions that just doesn't appeal to me.

Have a great evening......................
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 pm

frudutx wrote:

It seems that the Mystery cruise is turning into a PB reunion, one we will have to think about. Very unlikely though since we already have 2 cruises and one wedding scheduled for 2010.

d
Thinking is not an option here...............sorry. It just won't be the same without you. Anyways...........who's gonna look after Jill and Dave? Laughing
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:38 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruiseforme wrote:
LOL.......a polar bear is a big white bear!!! ROFL.........Sorry, couldn't resist....that's my facetiousness coming out!!!!!! Laughing j
You beat me to to it,Jul!! Razz Razz Smile
To a scientist a pole (er) bear could be one that is magnetised or a Polar Bear could be the name for becoming naked in the Arctic. Embarassed

Any other definitions?
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:45 pm

My, my everyone is in a witty way! Guess Santa was good to everyone and the holiday spirit is in full force! Cool
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:48 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Evening everyone...............well another Christmas has come and gone. Just think, only one more Christmas and then we can all start planning on Christmas 2010.

Weather here is cold............tomorrow close to 50 and Saturday we could reach 60 with rain. affraid So outside lights are coming down tomorrow.................might as well take advantage of the good weather. There's something about taking lights down in blizzard conditions that just doesn't appeal to me...

You seriously don't think the planning will wait until after next Christmas do you??? santa

It is supposed to be in the 40's the next few days here, but we have close to 2 ft of snow on the ground, so I'm afraid no lights will come down at our house! Maybe we will melt down to 6 inches or so before it gets cold again and snow on Saturday night... :coldout:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: