Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:13 am

Do you have any idea how long it has taken me to read through all of these postings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for your kind words about Alex and myself. He is 5' 11" and has many inches to go. Smile Hey I need someone to hang my Christmas lights. HolidayTree

Jen your pictures were great. Smile

Okay maybe we should declare the yet unknown ship but called the Zoo cruise a Polar Bear Reunion Cruise (I know for some of you it already is) but the rest of us could book and then we would really have a Grand Reunion. Now I haven't written down the dates (did someone say precruise party on the 17th Dec?) but I am sure one of you will post it again and then I will look into booking it with the TA handling it.

I sure would love to cruise with everyone again and those I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet. So I hope this is not something that turns into when WhenPigsFly

Have not have time to get on the computer much and tomorrow will be the same.

HolidayTree XmasStocking santa rendeer

Dreidel menorah Blessings to each of you
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:17 am

Jen, Jul, & "Tina... cause I know you watch us sometimes!", I am totally looking forward to the 2009 QM2 cruise. I guess my only thought was it WOULD be great to have a true reunion cruise, and there are more SPB's on the 2010. I'd love to say we would just book it on our own but with Ray's work, there is absolutely no way we could be gone for 2 Christmas cruises in a row.... (I'm still not really sure how we are going to get him off for one year! :O ) Of course he's worked so many hours this week he is ready to collapse and told me this morning it was so bad yesterday he would have quit if he could! The guys get testy when there's lots of snow in a row. One shift always ends up getting a few more overtime hours than the other shift and they get very petty... well B*tchy really!

Anyway, no complaining from this end! Guess we were just brainstorming last night...

Have a happy last shopping day all!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:31 am

Good Morning SPB's

Susan: It never hurts to ask and Tina is such a wonderful person that it just may fly...
I do like Ginny's idea and maybe Diane & John will think about it too: Wink

We are invited to dinner tonight at our friends condo, but of course I will be checking in sporatically Very Happy ...

To all a blessed holiday with family & friends... HolidayTree menorah

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:29 am

cruiseforme wrote:
Jen........it was just a thought.....and yea there was something in there about that.......but hey........THERE"S TWO PB REUNIONS!!! I'm still pumped about next year.......that is going to be sooooooo awesome and cannot wait.......

We get to celebrate Susan's birthday, Christmas and New Years....... cheers

j
Hey~hey.lets not forget the July 4th cruise too..........I finally get to meet some of you........

Like I said,I would love to do the 2010 one too........cant wait to see prices....never know whats going to be going on between now and then...

santa I know most of you will be busy the next few days,so Im gonna wish you all a Very HolidayTree Happy Holiday......... Chanukkah

Wonder if Im gonna have to update the list cuz some of you got cruises in your stockings XmasStocking XmasStocking haha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:33 am

Hi Polar Bears Very Happy I have no problem if you'd like to trade/switch out cruises so you can have a true Polar Bear reunion, let me know what you decide to do Very Happy

Happy Holidays to my very loyal Polar Bears!!

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:55 am

Tina, you are just way to nice!

I really am looking forward to the QM2, and I don't think 2010 will work for me, as I have the Charity Alaska cruise and the Oasis in 2010. Just not enough time and money to do it all! I also need to talk to my tax person in January and see how this all will affect our taxes. Then I may have to do some juggling.

So can we wait till after the holidays to figure it all out?
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:57 am

Forgot to say:

Merry Christmas Everyone!
HolidayTree

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Polar Bears Very Happy I have no problem if you'd like to trade/switch out cruises so you can have a true Polar Bear reunion, let me know what you decide to do Very Happy

Happy Holidays to my very loyal Polar Bears!!

Tina

Tina: YOU ROCK ThumpsUp

Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:33 pm

PH8 wrote:
Hey~hey.lets not forget the July 4th cruise too..........I finally get to meet some of you........

Like I said,I would love to do the 2010 one too........cant wait to see prices....never know whats going to be going on between now and then...

Me too cheers We plan on going in early to NYC for QM2, but I havent confirmed it with Nina since she had already gone out on leave when I came up with that idea.

I already have my cabin for the QM2, deck 10 midship. Did you get a cabin yet? It looks like we have a pretty good location by other ship's standards, but I'v never been on the QM2 before. I too am waiting until the prices come out for the RCL Christmas 2010 before I decide for sure about that one.

I got a hard job today for Christmas dinner, thawing it out. Everyone makes fun of us at Thanksgiving when we put half the turkey triple wrapped into the freezer and half the dressing and giblets. Merry Christmas again everyone. It's finally here, Christmas Eve!!!! yea!!!

Tina, I don't have anything I want to trade for the RCL Christmas 2010 cruise, but let me add anyway, you DO ROCK!!! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:09 pm

I'll be on both the 2009 QM2 Christmas sailing and the 2010 Mystery Cruise....so either way, I will get to meet some of the polar bears for the first time. WooHoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:17 pm

I know everyone's busy today,but I sent all the original SPBs an email.....hope you got it.............if not,email me parrothead814@aol.com

Enjoy your day one and all!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Afternoon everyone.................and a very Merry Christmas Eve to all.

I think we are all blessed to be able to chat here...........and to have such a kind and caring Administrator. Tina............you go girl.

Kathy got your email and I also had a couple of email addresses that you didn't, so I forwarded it to them. Don't have Nancy's, maybe Sheila does.

And if we could all arrange to be on the Holiday 2010 Mystery Cruise.....we would really be the Polar Bear Express...........sailing out of NYC in December it's gonna be a little chilly. :coldout: This will probably be the first cruise where I will actually be able to wear my winter jacket there and back without looking stupid. Let's hope I can leave the boots at home.

Well, off to make a Pecan Pie.................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Think I have everyones email now............so if you didnt get one from me.......HOLLER!!

Really need to get off here...............

TTYL!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Patti, I have Nancy's email...so I will forward... Smile J

Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:31 pm

HolidayTree Merry Christmas All ! HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:51 pm

Patti: Nancy didn't have your email so I forwarded it to her XmasStocking !!!

Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Thanks Jill for Nancy's email. She has responded already.

Well, cranberry jello salad is made and pecan pie just came out of the oven.

We are heading over to our friends home..........the ones that introduced us to cruising...........and yes, we are still friends. In fact, they don't cruise anymore........they prefer land vacations where they can sit by the pool, read a book and drink foo foo drinks...................BORING!!!!!!! But, we don't hold that against them and we have become part of their extended family at Christmas time.

Tomorrow morning going over to the kids for breakfast.............a late breakfast.

So, to all.............................

Jim and I thank you for your friendship
and we both want to wish you all
a Wonderful Christmas Eve

and
A Fantastic Christmas Day

Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:18 pm

PB Reunion........YES YES YES!!!!

CF does ROCK!!!!

Kathy......will be emailing you shortly!

j
Back to top Go down
TwitchOR
Charter Member
Charter Member
TwitchOR

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Hi,

Patti - Thanks for the email - I've printed it out and started a file for the cruise! Had a look at Dec 2009 itinerary, great places to spend December. And it'll be the biggest ship I've been on, too. Emailed Tina, and that's all sorted out too. Thanks for your help.

Still 18 inches of snow here. And a couple of power outages for a few hours, in fact looks like it's going out again, everything is really dim and the computer battery is taking over. The electric circuit was trying valiantly to reclose half a dozen times, but it's just gone out. Hope the phone line is still OK. Have to go and light the gas fire for heat. At least I can cook.

The mail hasn't got through for a few days, but it's due to get above freezing by Friday so it'll be like a late Christmas. The snow is really pretty, and very unusual. will be the whitest Christmas for 40 years and may be the longest time snow has been on the ground in Portland since records began.

HolidayTree Happy Christmas everyone HolidayTree

Jean #2 & Del & Holly DoggieBreak DoggieBreak DoggieBreak DoggieBreak
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:30 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
PB Reunion........YES YES YES!!!!

CF does ROCK!!!!

Kathy......will be emailing you shortly!

j

Don't forget to email your big sis either, inquiring minds want to know sunny

Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:34 pm

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY HOLIDAY! HOPE YOU GET WANT YOU WANT FROM SANTA.... MAYBE SOME WILL GET TICKETS TO THE ZOO CREW CRUISE! Wink WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE! Very Happy

THANK YOU ALL FOR FILLING MY LIFE WITH HAPPY THOUGHTS OF FRIENDS AND FAR AWAY PLACE. l LOVE YOU ALL!

santa rendeer XmasStocking HolidayTree menorah Kwanzaa
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:15 pm

How great is Tina???? W O W ! cheers

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS....
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Yes hats off to Tina FormalNight and Cruise Freeks...

And a lots of Love & Hugs to all SPB...y'all all rock!
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Murphy wrote:
Charlie, Ray and I can't wait to have dinner with you and Janet and Henry... I'm not sure we are booked on the same upcoming cruises though, so you'll have to come to Chicago for dinner! :eat:
I know that I've said this before but "Be Careful What You Wish For". Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: