Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Here's a dumb question for all of you displaced New Yorkers. Smile

Tina is recommending Newark as the airport to fly into. What is the distance from Newark to one of the proposed hotels she is looking into?

I guess if you fly into the other two airports there may be a problem getting from the ship to the airport if there is a lot of traffic going through the tunnels. Goes to show you how much I know.
Back to top Go down
nancyk2sea
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:19 pm

Hello all, just checking in, busy day. We are taking down decorations, cleaning and packing then out to play with the G-kids.

Sounds like most of you will be together for Christmas 2010, really wish it were ANTYIME else. There is NO WAY we can get away at that time of year or if it were just for the New Year celebration but can not be gone for Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:28 pm

Ive hadnt heard from Chris/Martha yet.........glad to hear they are coming..........but sad to hear you're not Nancy...... Crying or Very sad

I put away my decos just now too...except the trees......I got so hot doing it,I had to turn on the a/c.....it is really too hot for Dec.....record temps tomorrow too!!

Patti-------when I went to NYC last summer,I flew into LGA(took no more than 30 mins to get into the city,if that)...........coming back,I flew outta JFK and it took almost 3 hours to get there with all the traffic!! I prefer LGA cuz its smaller.....even though my heart is with JFK cuz I worked there............never flew into EWR,but I think its pretty close too.......they are all basically the same distance away.........BUT when you get off the ship,EWR will be much closer than the other two...........

I used the Super Shuttle both ways..........
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Anyone have an idea of the beginning date and end date I know it is pretty much a wild guess since it is not offered yet but it would be helpful if anyone knows a maybe. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Thought I read Dec 19th(for 2 weeks)..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:41 pm

This is turning into a full time job! Razz

Currently cruising:
Jean--AzamaraJourney--Panal Canal

January
5th-Jill--Grandeur-WCarib
11th-Diane--Voyager-WCarib
18th--Diane-Voyager-WCarib
22nd--Nancy-Navigator-Bahamas
24th--Nancy-Navigator-WCarib
24th--Jane-Ectasy-WCarib
30th--Jul--Jewel-Panama Canal

Feb
1st--Sheila/Michelle-Independence-WCarib
5th--Kathy-Navigator-WCarib
8th--Susan--Adventure-SoCarib
13th--Jean-CarnivalParadise-BajaMexico
22nd--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
27th--Jill--Grand Princess 14 nt Caribbean Collection

April
5th--Jane--Voyager--WCarib
19th--Jean/Marilyn/Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
26th--Patti/Sheila/Nancy--Radiance--SoAmerica to San Diego

May
8th--Chris/Martha--Rhapsody--Alaska
10th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
16th--Jean--AzamaraBest of Italy

Jun
8th--Barb--Monarch--Bahamas
21st--Ginny--Mariner--Mexican Riveria

July
1st-Kathy/Jen/Jul/Ginny/Jane--QM2--Canada/NE
19th-Susan--Viking RiverCruise--Grand European Tour

Aug
29th--Sheila/Nancy--CaribbeanPrincess--Can/NE

Sept
2nd--Patti--Jewel--TA
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--Mexican Riveria
14th--Patti--Jewel--NewEngland/Canada
20th--Jane--Conquest--ECarib

Oct
4th--Kathy--Freedom--ECarib
4th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
25th--Jill/Diane--GoldenPrincess--Hawaii

Nov
16th--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
20th--Nancy--Solstice--Med
21st--Jean--Radiance--Mexico
23th--Barb-- Independence--England & PARIS TA
30th--Nancy--Solstice--TA

Dec
3rd--Jane--Triumph--WCarib
6th--Marilyn--Mariner--MexicanRiveria
12th--Jean2--CrownPrincess--WCarib
20th--Jen/Michelle--QM2--Eastern/SouthernCarib(15nts)
26th--Jean--SapphirePrincess--MexicanRiveria

Jan
9th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib
16th--Jul--Oasis--ECarib

Feb
14th--Susan/Jill/Diane-Solstice-ECarib
26th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia(b2b)

March
2nd--Jean--Jewel--Vancouver to San Diego repo
15th--Sheila/Nancy--Rhapsody--Australia/New Zealand

April
10th/17th (B2B)--Patti/Chris/Martha--Serenade-SoCarib
12th--Sheila--Rhapsody--Sydney to Hawaii

12th--Marilyn--Radiance--extended Mexican Riviera

June
28th--Michelle--CaribbeanPrincess-SoCarib

Sept
11th--Michelle--Oasis--ECarib

Oct
9th--Jill/Diane--Oasis--ECarib
30th--Jen/Sheila/Ginny/Nancy/Jane--Oasis--WCarib

Dec--Patti/Sheila/Michelle/Charlie/Jill/Jean2/Susan/Jul/Kathy/Ginny/Chris/Martha--RCCL-Holiday Cruise(out of NJ)

Jul-Cunard Cruise Lines Double Transit (including Europe) cruise in 2010

Dec--PH--Crystal Cruise-Caribbean
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:10 pm

Kathy........maybe ur paycheck for keeping the list is a drink from each of us on the spb reunion.......just think with the qty of us going your bar bill will be small SmileSmile

over 60 out here today.....WOW........dd/sil and her 'student' left today so heading home so I can start getting the house back to norm.......beds cleaned and made and floors washed........

Have a GREAT day y'all

just think.........24 months to go (days are too many and months sound better!!)
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:30 pm

nancyk2sea wrote:
Hello all, just checking in, busy day. We are taking down decorations, cleaning and packing then out to play with the G-kids.

Sounds like most of you will be together for Christmas 2010, really wish it were ANTYIME else. There is NO WAY we can get away at that time of year or if it were just for the New Year celebration but can not be gone for Christmas.

That is what I am struggling with as well...but I am thinking I could definatly go to New York & visit with yall. Being away for Christmas is really hard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:35 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Kathy........maybe ur paycheck for keeping the list is a drink from each of us on the spb reunion.......just think with the qty of us going your bar bill will be small SmileSmile

Hey~~ I like that idea........heheh

Barb---------just sent you and the rest of the undecided ones an email.........
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:46 pm

PH8 wrote:

I put away my decos just now too...except the trees......I got so hot doing it,I had to turn on the a/c.....it is really too hot for Dec.....record temps tomorrow too!!
Bite your tongue..................that's absolutely absurd. Laughing

PH8 wrote:
Patti-------when
I went to NYC last summer,I flew into LGA(took no more than 30 mins to
get into the city,if that)...........coming back,I flew outta JFK and
it took almost 3 hours to get there with all the traffic!! I prefer LGA
cuz its smaller.....even though my heart is with JFK cuz I worked
there............never flew into EWR,but I think its pretty close
too.......they are all basically the same distance away.........BUT
when you get off the ship,EWR will be much closer than the other
two...........

Thanks for the info. Tina is going to check to see if the hotel we will be staying at offers pick-ups at the airport.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:47 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

over 60 out here today.....WOW........dd/sil and her 'student' left today so heading home so I can start getting the house back to norm.......beds cleaned and made and floors washed........

Have a GREAT day y'all

just think.........24 months to go (days are too many and months sound better!!)
That's coming our way for tomorrow............but it's only going to be here for one day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:50 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

PH8 wrote:
Patti-------when
two...........

Thanks for the info. Tina is going to check to see if the hotel we will be staying at offers pick-ups at the airport.

It is absurd...............I agree........

I really dont think any of the NYC hotels(esp the 2 we're looking at) had pickup at any airport........could be wrong,but dont think so...............supershuttle wasnt bad..........they are always available at the airport...............
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:09 pm

I am still on the fence, need to talk to Jim when he gets home. I wish we could have made the reunion cruise the 2010 CF Alaska cruise. Oh well. Since Jul and Susan have jumped ship on Cunard, we will probably also, and do the 2010 cruise. I hate the thought of being on the QM2 without them. But I also hate waiting 2 years for our reunion cruise! I wanna go now!!! (Stealing Martha's mantra). bounce

Okay, going back to bed now.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:37 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
I am still on the fence, need to talk to Jim when he gets home. I wish we could have made the reunion cruise the 2010 CF Alaska cruise. Oh well. Since Jul and Susan have jumped ship on Cunard, we will probably also, and do the 2010 cruise. I hate the thought of being on the QM2 without them. But I also hate waiting 2 years for our reunion cruise! I wanna go now!!! (Stealing Martha's mantra). bounce

Okay, going back to bed now.
Jen..........try this for your cold. When you are in bed.......put Vick's VapoRub on your feet and then put socks on. It really works.

Hope you guys do the Holiday Mystery Cruise.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:38 pm

PH8 wrote:
cruisenfever wrote:
PH8 wrote:

PH8 wrote:
Patti-------when
two...........

It is absurd...............I agree........

I really dont think any of the NYC hotels(esp the 2 we're looking at) had pickup at any airport........could be wrong,but dont think so...............supershuttle wasnt bad..........they are always available at the airport...............
Yep, Super Shuttle looks like the best means of transportation. Since they are so readily available at the airport, I don't think think we'll have a problem.
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Kathy...Santa came about two weeks early for us!!!! Two VERY SPECIAL elves from Ohio gave us the best Christmas present ever... AND WE ARE SINCERELY GRATEFUL!!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:51 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Kathy...Santa came about two weeks early for us!!!! Two VERY SPECIAL elves from Ohio gave us the best Christmas present ever... AND WE ARE SINCERELY GRATEFUL!!!!
santa santa
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:22 pm

How wonderful that we have a few more in the "YES" column... need to work on the rest... I say, bring the whole families with you if you can't have the holiday without them! HolidayTree

Rough drive home... we did warm up to the high 40's which just cause major fog since the ground is still so cold and the air warm. Kathy you don't want to know what I was thinking when you were complaining about being too warm...

Well, I didn't put a lot of my normal decorations up, so I'm not quite ready to take anything down yet. I usually wait until New Years. Of course if I don't get everything down that weekend, sometimes I don't get to until almost February... roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:03 pm

Murphy wrote:

Kathy you don't want to know what I was thinking when you were complaining about being too warm...

I know.....I was cruel............sorry bout that.........

this reunion cruise is really coming together.............well,not a reunion for me,but a GET TO FINALLY MEET YOU cruise...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:16 pm

Susan: You could always put hearts on the tree for Feb.
Shamrocks for March and Bunnies for Easter roflmao ...

Patti & LJ: I don't care what "they" say about you, you're the BEST Cheers ...

Kathy: Wait til you meet this group, each and every one is SPECIAL Wink

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:29 pm

jillybabes wrote:

I can tell by the posts for the past 1 1/2 years.......
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:45 pm

PH8 wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Ha! Wait until you meet us in person... we aren't anything like our typing skills! stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Where's Barb with the Mai Tais? I need on about now! Drinks
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:48 pm

Murphy wrote:
PH8 wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Ha! Wait until you meet us in person... we aren't anything like our typing skills! stickingtongueout

Soooooooooo what do you think we R like Kathy??????????....LOL
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:49 pm

ME TOO ME TOOO.......

Got a new set of martini glasses and pitcher from my bff for Cmas.........gotta try it out!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: