Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Empty
PostSubject: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:50 pm

From the kitchen lol! Now did you really think that "I" could get banned on here? Nah!! Razz But, I have been officially thrown out of the kitchen. Is it my fault Leanna is a good cook? And is it my fault that those cookies looked so darn good and tasted even better?!?!

Wait until tomorrow when the heavy cooking starts... I'll probably get thrown out of the house!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:00 pm

lol! You had me worried for a split second there Nick. I saw the post and I was like "what the #@!$"

So Leanna threw you out of the kitchen for cookie snatching huh? And, you didn't bring us any?? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Cruise Virgin Vinnie wrote:
lol! You had me worried for a split second there Nick. I saw the post and I was like "what the #@!$"

So Leanna threw you out of the kitchen for cookie snatching huh? And, you didn't bring us any?? Evil or Very Mad

He didn't have me worried about being banned from here. He couldn't have posted here if he was banned!!! lmao

Now banned for eating cookies, that's what I need, no more cookies (or pizza or pastry or anything else fattening).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:51 pm

She is a wise, wise woman. Very Happy How is there going to be any food for guests if you are sampling it all?

So Nick, answer this question...do you do the 7 fishes in your house? My friend from Phillie just left here about an hour ago to start getting the 7 fishes ready. She said all Italians do this. So I guess I am officially missing out on something. :eat:

No 7 fishes around here, unless you count the ones in the fish bowl. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:39 am

what kind of cookies Hef??? I'd riot for a good one!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:04 am

crusinmama06 wrote:
She is a wise, wise woman. Very Happy How is there going to be any food for guests if you are sampling it all?

So Nick, answer this question...do you do the 7 fishes in your house? My friend from Phillie just left here about an hour ago to start getting the 7 fishes ready. She said all Italians do this. So I guess I am officially missing out on something. :eat:

No 7 fishes around here, unless you count the ones in the fish bowl. Laughing

Michele, I'm shocked, you of all people should know about the feast of the 7 fishes, and, yes, this is a VERY Italian thing to do. The trick is to think appetizers - watch how easy this can be:

1. Shrimp cocktail
2. Scallops wrapped in bacon
3. Crab dip
4. Oysters rockefeller
5. Cesar salad with anchovies
6. Stuffed Flounder
7. Linguini and clam sauce
Ta-da! The Natale family feast of seven fishes - pull up a chair and bring your own antacids! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:07 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
what kind of cookies Hef??? I'd riot for a good one!

Pete, take your pick, we have:

Rum Balls
Biscotti
Gingerbread men
Sugar Cookies
And everyone's favorite stand-by Chocolate Chip

:eat:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:51 pm

I have been missing out! Shocked

Set some extra plates, we're all coming to your house for dinner. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Michele, when dining with Nick, keep your hands and fingers away from his mouth at all times! lol!

Merry Christmas Zoo Crew - Two Years from Today, we'll be enjoying Christmas Eve together!

HolidayTree

Ok, I'm going, I'm going - I know...vacation means taking time off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Michele, when dining with Nick, keep your hands and fingers away from his mouth at all times! lol!

Merry Christmas Zoo Crew - Two Years from Today, we'll be enjoying Christmas Eve together!

HolidayTree

Ok, I'm going, I'm going - I know...vacation means taking time off Very Happy

stickingtongueout Hey guys don't you think we need to ban Tina for the next 48 hours so she actually takes time for herself?
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:27 pm

No. I like Tina around...even if she is here to just chat.
I'll take the Gingerbread cookies...
And...what time is that meal! YUM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:31 pm

If you guys lived closer, believe me, the door is open! Ok guys, time for this Doug clone to sign off. Need to run to the food store to pick up a few things - always fun on Christmas Eve and then get back and get changed to go to Christmas Eve Mass. With a family the size of ours, it's guaranteed that we always have at least one niece or nephew in the Christmas pageant.

Merry Christmas Zoo Crew!! Here's hoping there is a cruise under the Christmas tree for each of you!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:32 pm

Have fun! Sounds like you will!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:33 pm

GOT MILK??? :eat:

Michele, how you could you not know about the seven fishes?? Sheesh.. I miss the seven fishes my mother use to make. The girls don't eat fish so we don't do it here. Maybe we can do the seven kind of cookies or something..lol. I'll probably be up all night smoaking a turkey and a ham. Only one thing I enjoy more than cooking...well two things..that's eating and...well you gett the idea. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
If you guys lived closer, believe me, the door is open! Ok guys, time for this Doug clone to sign off. Need to run to the food store to pick up a few things - always fun on Christmas Eve and then get back and get changed to go to Christmas Eve Mass. With a family the size of ours, it's guaranteed that we always have at least one niece or nephew in the Christmas pageant.

Merry Christmas Zoo Crew!! Here's hoping there is a cruise under the Christmas tree for each of you!!

Please..don't be silly...how are you going to fit the Oasis of The Seas or the Carnival Magic under my tree....silly man.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:36 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
...well two things..that's eating and...well you gett the idea. Wink

I get the idea...

chatting on CFreeks... rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:04 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
...well two things..that's eating and...well you gett the idea. Wink

I get the idea...

chatting on CFreeks... rabbit

Yeah..that's it.... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:52 am

No one is allowed in the kitchen when I am in there.

Yeah, I'm a little late to the party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!   I've Been BANNED!?!??!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Been BANNED!?!??!?!
Page 1 of 1