Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi to Everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Hi to Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi to Everyone!   Hi to Everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:39 pm

I am sooooooo excited about this cruise!! You have no idea!! I haven't been to NYC in 2 years and Tavern on the Green is my favorite restaurant.

We're taking our granddaughter with us as this will be her graduation gift from high school. Of course, my daughter and grandson will be going with her... sure can't leave them behind! We're also taking our oldest granddaughter and her family which will include 2 of our great grandkids! And I'm not even old enough to be a great grandmother... believe me!! Call it an "inherited" family... love it!!

It's going to be great getting to know all of you before we actually get to leave.

Chat again soon..............

Bette
Back to top Go down

Hi to Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to Everyone!   Hi to Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:57 am

HappyHappyJoyJoy Welcome to the group Bette! This is some gang you're bringing along! Get them on here so we can meet them!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Hi to Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to Everyone!   Hi to Everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:15 pm

Welcome Bette!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Hi to Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to Everyone!   Hi to Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi to Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: