Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Would you believe...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Would you believe... Empty
PostSubject: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:27 pm

It's 65 degrees here in New York today? scratch I checked the calender, it IS December. Anyone else having freaky weather today?
Back to top Go down
Krazy 4 Kruises
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:34 pm

About 30 and cloudy here in the greater Columbus (OH) area. You'll probably be getting our weather tomorrow or so, depending on the jet-stream.
Back to top Go down
Wildewoman
Host
Host
Wildewoman

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:41 pm

48 - cold, wet & powerless for a few hours last night here in the Bay Area of California!!
Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildetravel.com

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:49 pm

-2 today plus a windchill....brrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:17 pm

stickingtongueout HA!!! upper 70's and a little cloudy! Got to love the winter. To make matters worse we had a cruise ship in port yesterday. Man was I ready to jump on that ship!! However, I learned my lesson to never go downtown when a ship is in port. Those cruise people are freeks!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
stickingtongueout HA!!! upper 70's and a little cloudy! Got to love the winter. To make matters worse we had a cruise ship in port yesterday. Man was I ready to jump on that ship!! However, I learned my lesson to never go downtown when a ship is in port. Those cruise people are freeks!!!

Not fair!!! Dont rub it in. Oh well, thats why we go south once or twice a winter. Problem is we arent use to the cold yet...so makes it worse. Brrrrrr...
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:22 pm

I woke up...dug out from a blizzard with 10 inches of sideways snow at 40mph. Wind chills were -50F.

Tonight...it's currently -17...(no..not wind chill) and heading for a low
of -30F. (no..not wind chill)

Raise your hand real high if you think I deserve a cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!

(when you put those shorts on....Heffernan...think of me!)

Would you believe... Kevin-james

Would you believe... CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:36 pm

we're supposed to get freezing rain tonight, currently it's 31 degrees @ 8:35pm CST ... had snow last thursday night (the first measurable December snow since 2000)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:20 am

roflmao roflmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's Nick!!!!!

Thanks Pete!

NDJollyMon wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:51 am

Pete,

Your weather doesnt make me feel as bad....still in the negatives this morning but a little warmer than yesterday. I might even venture out this morning :coldout:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:08 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
I woke up...dug out from a blizzard with 10 inches of sideways snow at 40mph. Wind chills were -50F.

stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:57 pm

Come on Nick...that was a good one!
You even have the same hairstyle! Laughing

Would you believe... CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:01 pm

lol! I know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:25 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:

LMAO!!! I just got an idea. I know what I am getting Doug...I mean Nick for Christmas...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Actually this photo would be more accurate! lol!

Would you believe... Kofq510
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you believe...   Would you believe... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you believe...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: