Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:49 pm

Hello Love! Patrick I don't know what to say other than THANK YOU!!! I'll be waiting for my special delivery in January!!! WOW!! Big cyber hug and kiss for you!!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Hello Love! Patrick I don't know what to say other than THANK YOU!!! I'll be waiting for my special delivery in January!!! WOW!! Big cyber hug and kiss for you!!

Ok spill the beans, what did he get you?
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:54 pm

prolly....rum cakes! Laughing

Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:02 pm

Patrick is giving me a gift of a lifetime, and, I can't believe it. Patrick is sending over one of his retired show horses for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Seriously? Patrick has show horses? Didn't know. Sounds like one great gift!
I'm guessing...you don't live in the city!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:32 pm

Pete - Patrick (as well as Derek) are both professional horsemen. And, strangely enough I DO live in the city but, have a wonderful boarding stable about 10 minutes from my parents in NJ. So no worries!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Pete - Patrick (as well as Derek) are both professional horsemen. And, strangely enough I DO live in the city but, have a wonderful boarding stable about 10 minutes from my parents in NJ. So no worries!

Cool! And, yes, don't get the three of them started or they'll talk horses all day long affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:34 pm

Admin wrote:

You're welcome love! Very Happy At least I know he's going to a good home where he will be loved and spoiled to death! Greetings from QV and another day at sea. It's been a wonderful trip but, a bit depressing that we're on the journey back already, it takes so long for it to arrive and, then it goes so fast when you're actually sailing. On the bright side, that brings us one day closer to our sailing, so that's the positive twist!

I'll check in again tomorrow!

Patrick
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:06 pm

I was always afraid of horses. I must have had a bad experience at the ponies I rode at the county fair. You know...the ones that were strapped to a pole and walked in circles. That's the only time I've been on a horse! (unless you count the plastic ones on a carousel!)

Boy...I have a lot to learn!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:28 pm

PaddyGoesCruising wrote:
Admin wrote:

You're welcome love! Very Happy At least I know he's going to a good home where he will be loved and spoiled to death! Greetings from QV and another day at sea. It's been a wonderful trip but, a bit depressing that we're on the journey back already, it takes so long for it to arrive and, then it goes so fast when you're actually sailing. On the bright side, that brings us one day closer to our sailing, so that's the positive twist!

I'll check in again tomorrow!

Patrick

So what do I have to do to get a horse? I mean besides learn how to ride and how they work and everything? lol! Seriously, that is a fantastic present and I couldn't think of a more loving owner. Not that I know anything about horses - other than how to bet on the losers at the track - what type of horse are we're discussing here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:15 pm

Hellooooooooooooo!!! Greetings from the slightly choppy Atlantic Very Happy We are continuing to steam toward Southampton. We had a wonderful day in Maderia yesterday. The weather was good, the Island was decorated for Christmas and we saw people in national costumes dancing and singing. Very, very pleasant! We arrive in Vigo tomorrow and then onward to Southampton, we arrive on Friday, January 2, 2009. It's almost over Sad

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this ship and also how much I missed cruising with all of you over the Holidays. I have lots of photos and will be writing a very detailed report. Well, off to the Royal Caribbean board and the next time I check in will probably be from home so in case I don't sign in before then...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HappyNewYear

Patrick
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:32 pm

Hellllloooo Love Very Happy Sounds like you had fun, can't wait for your review and see your photos! Happy New Year and talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Yea...I hope you are writing it right now Patrick! Laughing

Happy New Year! HappyNewYear2

Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:33 am

i am so glad your having a great time, i know your feeling about its almost over, i really hate that feeling, i wish i could cruise more so i could experiece that icky feeling hahaha enoy your new year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:08 pm

PaddyGoesCruising wrote:
Hellooooooooooooo!!! Greetings from the slightly choppy Atlantic Very Happy We are continuing to steam toward Southampton. We had a wonderful day in Maderia yesterday. The weather was good, the Island was decorated for Christmas and we saw people in national costumes dancing and singing. Very, very pleasant! We arrive in Vigo tomorrow and then onward to Southampton, we arrive on Friday, January 2, 2009. It's almost over Sad

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this ship and also how much I missed cruising with all of you over the Holidays. I have lots of photos and will be writing a very detailed report. Well, off to the Royal Caribbean board and the next time I check in will probably be from home so in case I don't sign in before then...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HappyNewYear

Patrick

Helllo Loveeee!! Very Happy Wishing my favorite dance partner a Happy New Year and asking him to save space on his dance card for me in 2009!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 pm

So Tina did you have a great time pretending to be the fictional Patrick aka Paddy Goes Cruising and did you enjoy your imaginary Christmas Cruise aboard the Queen Victoria? How is the imaginary showhorse the imaginary Patrick aka Paddy Goes Cruising gave you doing? And Tina as I have said on the other post GROW UP and stop pretending to be imaginary people and please go seek some badly needed PSYCHIATRIC HELP before you then imagine you are King Kong and you then jump off the Empire State Building. Regards,Jerry

Last edited by Cruise Liner Fan on Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Is there anyone else left on this board that is angry as I am at this fraud that Tina Rinaldi has committed against us.Not only has she cheated me and several other members of this forum out of a Christmas Cruise or a Independence Day Cruise aboard the QM2 we thought we won from her bogus contests, Tina then goes beyond absurd and creates and pretends to be several bogus members such as Nick Needs To Know,Leanna N who is Nick's wife,Paddy Goes Cruising,Andy The Sailor Man,Down The Shore Guy and there are a few other bogus members.What I am saying if there is anyone else left here still reading this why don't we discuss the mental retardation problems of Tina Rinaldi and maybe we can have a few laughs over this fake,phony,fraud known as Tina Rinaldi.Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:29 am

One more thing I have to say is that Tina Rinaldi must be suffering from Jan Brady Syndrome.You know from that episode of the TV Show The Brady Bunch when Jan Brady makes up an imaginary boyfriend named George Glass who really does not exist.Well Tina Rinaldi must be suffering from Jan Brady Syndrome so that is why the PSYCHO Tina Rinaldi makes up imaginary CFF members such as Nick Needs To Know,Leanna N who is Nick's wife,Paddy Goes Cruising,Andy The Sailor Man,Down The Shore Guy and a few other bogus members. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:33 am

Admin wrote:
Patrick is giving me a gift of a lifetime, and, I can't believe it. Patrick is sending over one of his retired show horses for me! Very Happy
So Tina by any chance does the imaginary showhorse the imaginary Patrick aka Paddy Goes Cruising sent to you talk to you like the horse from the TV Show Mr.Ed. And did the imaginary showhorse tell you "Tina you're going to jail because of CHECK FRAUD" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards,Jerry I'm having a lot of fun tormenting Tina HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:53 am

Was Tina ever kidnapped by aliens from outer space?
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi Jerry.

I think you are the only one here now. I figured I'd check in to see if anything had happened...obviously not. Still a tiny bit of hope in my mind that something would be paid (I know, wishful thinking).

Like everyone, I was expecting a QM2 4th of July cruise. And of course my Christmas EOS sailing, which would have been HUGE! Oh well...as we all kept saying, it was too good to be true.

I am frankly surprised that this site is still up.

714-402-8069
email: allthebestcruises@hotmail.com
Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Mystery-Signature
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthebestcruisesandtours.com
cunar-deer
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
cunar-deer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:41 pm

marilyn,
i thought i was the only wanderer, too! Smile
i keep checking to see if anything's been changed...
i'm really frustrated because i cannot post on crz natn,
even tho ron + steve have tried to help me.
i'm still going on the QM2, i paid nina the balance i owed, and got my prelim docs this weekend.
oh bruther, do i miss the old gang. i was just getting the hang of posting.
hope to see another post @ this cemetary, i just keep hoping! Cool
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Is Nina even going still? Last she and I emailed, it didn't look like it.

I'm glad you are. It will be an awesome cruise. But it would have been fun if we all could have gone.

I have been on the other site, but not too religiously yet. Need to make a habit of it. Busy with other stuff...

Have a great trip. I'm now on the Mariner of the Seas that week. Not quite like fireworks in Boston, but still fun. :-)

714-402-8069
email: allthebestcruises@hotmail.com
Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Mystery-Signature
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthebestcruisesandtours.com
cunar-deer
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
cunar-deer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:59 pm

thanks, you have fun with /uh/ Embarassed on the mariner!!
Back to top Go down
Beagle Jean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:16 am

Please visit Cruising Nation, the new board started by those that "outted" Tina as a fraud. They could use your support.

http://www.cruisingnation.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!   Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings LIVE from Queen Victoria!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: