Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Empty
PostSubject: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:55 pm

Since we're playing the rumor game, I have a question about the Freedom class ships. Say they do send a Freedom class ship to NJ for 2010. Who do you have to bribe to get the Presidential Family Suite and what's the minimum amount of passengers you need to book it?
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Nick...I think we're family! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:58 pm

LMAO Pete, if you don't mind a bunch of loud Italians on one side and endless Irish family members on the other, you're welcome to join us!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:02 pm

I gotta drop 'dat der Norwegian accent first!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:27 pm

It holds up to 14, I've seen as few as 7 in that suite.

Price runs about $28,000 for the week? And that's a normal 7 day sailing.

And no one to bribe. You would just have to be on the phone the minute the bookings open. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:59 pm

hmmmm scratch Certainly worth considering...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:31 pm

Wooohoo party at Nick's place. Cool

And I should have added to my above posts "Sorry I am not Susan or Marilyn" Laughing
----------
Edited to say, I did a little searching. Someone reported that when bookings opened in April for Dec 2009 Freedom of the Seas Presidential Suite, that it was $19,000 for 11 of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:37 pm

Nick,

are you talking about just an individual booking? or with a group?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:01 am

Susan, I'm talking about me booking the President Family Suite for my family and extended family - depending on who sails with us with the 2010 Christmas group. So, an individual booking within the group - is that even allowed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:50 am

Nick,

The best bet would be to see if the assigned TA can get a group proposal before the sailing opens to be booked (not easy, but supposedly possible to do) - and if so, see if the Pres Suite can be included in the proposal. I'm guessing however RCCL will be reluctant to pull that suite out of inventory to put it into a group, unless the TA can produce the full deposit and passenger names for the suite immediately.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:23 pm

Nick, I think we're cousins! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Nick, after reading the reviews....you may want to stick to some Owners Suites. Yes the PS has an awesome deck with a hot tub. But, there won't be much privacy.

On Freedom class you can open the balcony dividers. So what about getting some suites in a row for your fam and then opening the dividers so you can come and go through the back doors? The suite attendant would have to open the dividers for you but it can be done.

We had a Grand Suite on Freedom, friends had an Owner Suite. There was more than enough room for our 2 fams and it was nice to have some privacy when we wanted to retreat to our own cabins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:30 pm

He's probably holding out for the hot tub Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Ivanova wrote:
He's probably holding out for the hot tub Wink

Oh yeah a hot tub with just two of them, perfect. A hot tub for the entire extended family Shocked , not so much. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:33 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
We had a Grand Suite on Freedom, friends had an Owner Suite.

Hey Michele...you don't spoil those kids at all...do ya??? Twisted Evil
I thought I was spoiling mine when I got them there own inside cabin! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:36 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
crusinmama06 wrote:
We had a Grand Suite on Freedom, friends had an Owner Suite.

Hey Michele...you don't spoil those kids at all...do ya??? Twisted Evil
I thought I was spoiling mine when I got them there own inside cabin! Laughing

My KIDs didn't have the Grand Suite...WE had the Grand Suite and the kids stayed with us in it. Laughing

They are too young to have their own inside yet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class   Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Susan or Marilyn - a question about Freedom class
Page 1 of 1