Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!

Go down 
+2
ndmomof4
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:51 am

Git er done! Bronx needs it too!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:04 am

Welcome to the Zoo Crew!!!!!

Kim and Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:45 am

Thanks for the very warm welcome around here. Lets see if it worked..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 am

It shows in my profile, but when I post, it doesn't show...??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:50 am

Can anyone help? I thought I had it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:33 am

So here I am last night sitting on the computer sending out emails and PMs like a crazy man to everyone trying to get them online to win and what happens?!?!? CRASH!!

Yep, one minute to post time and my PC crashes!!! Evil or Very Mad Oh well that's my luck. Welcome new members of the group! Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Christmas 2010 Winners on Royal Caribbean - Get Your Banners   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 am

Welcome to the Zoo Crew! To get your official Royal Caribbean Christmas Holiday 2010 Banner.

1. Sign into your account
2. Select Profile
3. Select Signature
4. Place this in the signature box BE SURE TO REMOVE THE SPACES [IMG] https://2img.net/h/i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/cruisinmama08/Mystery-Signature.gif[/IMG] (NO SPACE SHOULD EXIST BETWEEN [IMG]http://...)
5. SAVE
6. Make sure you go to Preferences and be sure "Always attach my signature" is on Yes

Post to give it a try, if you experience trouble, give a shout out and we'll give a helping hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:17 am

o.k. a couple of my other posts have it in, lets try it again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:20 am

Yay, thank you! So, I have to say, this will be a first, being away from home on Christmas. Do they have a mass on Christmas Eve? Does anyone even have an inkling of where this might go? My head is still swirling from all of this!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:23 am

cruzinmama wrote:
Yay, thank you! So, I have to say, this will be a first, being away from home on Christmas. Do they have a mass on Christmas Eve? Does anyone even have an inkling of where this might go? My head is still swirling from all of this!

Yes, there will be Mass on-board for Christmas Very Happy. And, not a clue as of itinerary yet! That's why we're the Mystery Cruise - we don't know which ship or where we're going but, we're going! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:29 am

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
So here I am last night sitting on the computer sending out emails and PMs like a crazy man to everyone trying to get them online to win and what happens?!?!? CRASH!!

Yep, one minute to post time and my PC crashes!!! Evil or Very Mad Oh well that's my luck. Welcome new members of the group! Welcome

I was wondering why you didn't guess. Sorry Nick!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:11 am

I'm glad the christmas mass question was asked. My husband was worried about that. Wish it was xmas 09 but I guess we will just have to be patient and wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:19 am

Yes no need to worry about mass for fellow Catholics, Royal Caribbean does have a priest on-board during the holidays and, there is a non-denominational service as well.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Penny...just ask Santa for the QM2 trip...and you can sail with us for Christmas 09!
That would be sosososososososooooo great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:23 pm

Admin wrote:
That's why we're the Mystery Cruise - we don't know which ship or where we're going but, we're going! lol!

That's what I keep saying. We don't know where. We don't know on what. But we DO KNOW we are going to have a darn good time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Ride Captain Ride   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:40 pm

These old lyrics sum up this trip!

Seventy-three men sailed up
From the San Francisco Bay
Rolled off of their ship
And here's what they had to say
"We're callin' everyone to ride along
To another shore
We can laugh our lives awayand be free once more
"But no one heard them callin
'No one came at all'
Cause they were too busy watchin'
Those old raindrops fall
As a storm was blowin'
Out on the peaceful sea
Seventy-three men sailed off
To history
Ride, captain ride
Upon your mystery ship
Be amazed at the friends
You have here on your trip

Ride captain ride
Upon your mystery ship
On your way to a world
That others might have missed
Seventy-three men sailed up
From the San Francisco Bay
Got off their ship
And here's what they had to say
"We're callin' everyone to ride along
To another shore
We can laugh our lives away
And be free once more
"Ride, captain ride
Upon your mystery ship
Be amazed at the friends
Ride, captain ride
Upon your mystery ship
On your way to a world
That others might have missed
Ride, captain ride
Upon your mystery ship
Be amazed at the friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Pete,

I think it's too late to ask santa for this year...so I will have to try and be nice for next year. QM2 would be nice for xmas....too bad DH isnt on the site...maybe he would take the hint. He still hasnt bought me anything yet...he is a last minute type of guy.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Well, we gotta have dreams....
they may as well be 'cruise dreams!' Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Well, we gotta have dreams....
they may as well be 'cruise dreams!' Very Happy

So Pete with the cruises you won, are they DW's xmas present? Too bad you cant give DH a hint as to what to buy me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:23 pm

I was going to ask where Ron is... then I looked at the time lol! He's still in bed
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:58 pm

My wife loves cruises...but thinks I'm a Cruise Freek. She's right. I can't get enough. She know's if I was to give her a cruise for Christmas...that it would really be a gift for ME.

Ron will be up in an hour or so...so enjoy our quiet ADULT moments... cheers
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:53 pm

Almost 1pm by my watch and no Ron... Did anyone bump up the Roll Call so our newest members can add their names to the list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:14 pm

Cruise Virgin Vinnie wrote:
Almost 1pm by my watch and no Ron...

He's here, his name is listed as "members currently on". He must be hiding. hide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:48 pm

i was on this christmas cruise last year and on christmas eve they had the performers up on an overhead walkway in the promenade and they sang holiday songs and hymns for about an hour. it was so nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!   2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 Christmas Winners - Come Join The Fun!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2