Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever!   10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:16 pm

Now that's a tough one. Can't he call in sick :unwell: with cruise flu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever!   10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:35 pm

for two weeks? I think he'd need a doctor's note. And I'm not sure the ship's doctor would suffice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever!   10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:36 pm

No huh? What if we bribe the doctor too? Hopefully he can get vacation approval, this is a sailing you don't want to miss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever!   10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:43 pm

Yeah I know!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever!   10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Wink Kind of figured you might!
Back to top Go down
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: 10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever!   10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:30 pm

OMG!!!! Sorry I haven't been checking the forums for a little while. We had a funeral over the last week we had to take care of, and for some reason the e-mails went into my spam so I had to login to the database to find them! That's freaking awesome!!! I can't believe I even guessed it right. ROFL. You guys are awesome! I'm going to read the e-mail now. Smile Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever!   10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Year Anniversary - First Cruise Ever!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2