Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates

Go down 
+3
skyking
bjjost
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates   Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 pm

I think my kids would like you...so you can sit with us....and start the food fight with Pete!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates   Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Hmmm scratch This might not be such a bad idea, I can hide behind Pete as a human shield when Nick starts throwing things around. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates   Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:09 pm

I'll have 6 kids with me....they all would love a food fight...4 will be teenagers..the 2 others preschoolers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates   Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:34 pm

mnmomof4 wrote:
I'll have 6 kids with me....they all would love a food fight...4 will be teenagers..the 2 others preschoolers

Gee, thanks Penny, you let Patrick around your kids and, I get banned from the job just because I let them run with scissors and give them vodka jello shots for dinner lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates   Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2010 Cruisers - Tablemates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2