Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations Winners

Go down 
+3
NDJollyMon
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
thevacationstop
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Congratulations Winners Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:09 pm

Congratulations to everyone that one a cruise today!
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:31 pm

Thanks Nick. Now I have to decide which of the two cruises, and try to arrange baby sitting. I don't think I can afford a second cabin for the kids on Crystal!
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Yes congratulations to all winners!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Way to go and congrats! I'm going to be trying to win the I NEVER WIN ANYTHING Contest
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:16 pm

THANK YOU!

First of all, I want to thank Tina and all the staff here at CF for making these contests possible! This is really fun, and rewarding!

Secondly, thanks to all the players! You kept me at the top of my game! I lost some sleep trying to beef up the membership...and I'm sure you did too!

Congrats to all the other winners! I am CRAZY HAPPY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Gerri
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Gerri

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:17 pm

Well done NDJollyMon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:01 pm

Congratulations All! I'm so envvious. NDJollyMon I know you did a lot of work to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Congrats to all of the winners!! And thank you to all for supporting Cruise Freek!!

thevacationstop wrote:
Thanks Nick. Now I have to decide which of the two cruises, and try to arrange baby sitting. I don't think I can afford a second cabin for the kids on Crystal!

Where there's a will, there's a way. Wink I'm sure you'll find suitable child care arrangements.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:48 pm

I love this place and I'm never leaving!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:16 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
And we don't want you leaving ... you're trapped here, forever ... bwahahahah ... sorry, Nick temporarily took over there. Wink
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:33 pm

Thank you and congrats to the other winners as well.

Actually, it wasn't very hard for me to get folks to sign up... all I had to do was tell them what a great place this is and how generous the Administrators and support TA's are and folks were jumping to sign up!

Thank you especially to Tina and LonaLee who is sponsoring the trip! All I can say is

WOO HOO! Cool

Seriously though, I've never won anything before in my life so encourage everyone to jump in and apply for the future contests. They are fun, and as I told Tina, win, lose or draw, I had a blast signing folks up!

Last edited by Murphy on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Well said Susan...and Susan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:02 pm

Congrats to all today's winners...................this sure is the winning-ist Rolling Eyes board I have ever seen!!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:11 pm

PH8 wrote:
Congrats to all today's winners...................this sure is the winning-ist Rolling Eyes board I have ever seen!!
I have to agree with that one Kathy!!
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:12 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:

me either, oh wait, I could get banned here too. I'm in time out on a certain other site. It doesnt matter that seascanner site is mentioned on another site or that it was mentioned not in connection to booking, but to see unbooked cabins on RCL cruises (which US sites dont show us common folk). Someone posted the name with www in front of it and it was a bad link and folks commented, so I reposted the link without the www so it worked and Im in time out there now. First time I'v actually gotten banned, trying not to feel bad. Once I said I needed a new PVP and that got me a warning about 6 inches long, and I posted to someone we couldnt talk about PVP, I got a warning for that and got another warning for saying I got a warning, thats interferring with the mod's job. I didnt realize a PVP was a TA and even violated the TA rule. So now I'v been told this is my last warning, and Im banned this time. You'all need to watch out for me. I hope the rules here aren't so vague that it's hard to know when you are breaking a rule. Otherwise, I'm here to stay too.

I hope my badness doesnt rub off on anyone else here. Im such a bad influence.

Congrats to the winners of the contest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:27 pm

short of killing someone here, I don't think you'll be banned Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:30 pm

WOW! YOU are sosoooosososoo bad! Very Happy

Did you ever win a free cruise over there? Me either.
I did win 3 here, however. cheers

I rest my case. Or...was it your case? Either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:32 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Did you ever win a free cruise over there? Me either.
I did win 3 here, however. cheers

3? You've won 3? You've reached the limit for this decade ... anything else you win will be duly reassigned to ME!! Cuz I've only one 2 so far. Wink
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:03 pm

Ivanova wrote:

Well, my sense of humor is a little sarcastic sometimes, short of killing though, Im good?

This is my new home, Iv been trying to lure some others over here to join me.

..... and nope, never won a thing over there. Not even a keychain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:13 pm

flowers wrote:
Ivanova wrote:

Well, my sense of humor is a little sarcastic sometimes, short of killing though, Im good?

This is my new home, Iv been trying to lure some others over here to join me.

..... and nope, never won a thing over there. Not even a keychain.
Welcome home!! Wink

Personally, when it comes to senses of humor, Nick and my husband are the barometer.....no one can be worse that those two IMHO lol!

Killing, maiming, mortally wounding, are all no-no offenses. You might get a pass on throwing Nick overboard, especially if you have witnesses that he was being obnoxious immediately before being thrown overboard (it really helps if you have the captain's permission and permission from Nick's wife too). Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:17 pm

Are you kidding? Leanna would give permission to throw me overboard for a pair of Manolo Blahnik's lol!

Oh Susan, since you're being so kind to me, I have a present for you Very Happy

Click on the link below and be prepared to be blinded by beauty Twisted Evil
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/royal-caribbean-f12/christmas-on-eos-t1031-225.htm

Keep up and I really will walk around the ship like this lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:44 pm

Hah! You can't scare me that easily!!!
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Hah! You can't scare me that easily!!!

HA!!!! I will have to think of something. They already have you skiing behind the ship out of NYC bobbing for ice cubes in the winter. I was being my shy retiring self so far and not adding to the mayhem .... yet.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Well, we have a lot of time to scare up some trouble...er...fun!
The extremely unecessary, cold, sub-zero, unforgiving, windy, winter weather...makes me crazyyyyy! :taz:
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:32 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Well, we have a lot of time to scare up some trouble...er...fun!
The extremely unecessary, cold, sub-zero, unforgiving, windy, winter weather...makes me crazyyyyy! :taz:

And Nick is ice skiing ,,,, err I mean water skiing in winter right?

It was supposed to be into the 70s here today but only made it to 65. Then is turning cooler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Winners   Congratulations Winners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Winners
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next