Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flyinjenni

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:26 pm

Just a quick post to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I've only actually cruised once (NCL, Caribbean '06), but really enjoyed it. I'd like to go on a Mediteranian cruise for my next one, though I hear the airfare is more expensive than the cruise itself.

Does anyone know of any more "alternative" cruises? I've heard that there "gothic" cruises and "punk" cruises catering to the younger music crowd.

Thanks!
Flyinjenni
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:46 pm

Hi and welcome to Cruise Freeks. A very friendly place and lots of choices from NY. I see you are from that area, so you should feel right at home here. Lots of NYers. Just jump right in. I never thought about QM2 until I got here either, but I want to see NY and a cruise is a cruise, even if I have to dress up more. Im thinking my ever present hoodie for cool weather might have to be replaced (I'm kind of a tomboy). There is a short 5 day cruise July 1st, come join in. Even if you dont want to go, you can answer questions about NYC.

Im not sure my Irish, girl next door looks lend themselves to gothic, but I could try lol. I think there is a cruise for every type of interest you might have.
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:48 pm

welcome flyinjenni!!
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:29 pm

From one New Yorker to another, Hi & welcome! I am pretty new here myself. Speaking of "different" types of cruises, I have been reading with great interest of Harley Davidson Themed cruises. They have you drive your own bike right onto the ship. As a fellow Harley enthusiest,this sounds like alot of fun! I believe RCCL books these cruises. Happy Holidays Everyone!
Back to top Go down
The Really Odd Couple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
The Really Odd Couple

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Hi and welcome, we've been here, just more lurkers than posters though. This site is MUCH friendlier than the others out there. It's been a wonderful new home!
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:53 pm

Welcome home!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Hi Jenn

There was a music cruise on here this summer. It was an 80's type music group. I'm sure there are more out there. Maybe a TA can further help.

WELCOME to Cruise Freeks!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:48 pm

The Really Odd Couple wrote:
Hi and welcome, we've been here, just more lurkers than posters though. This site is MUCH friendlier than the others out there. It's been a wonderful new home!

Welcome!! If you're odd you will fit in fine around here. Glad you could join us!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: