Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+15
flowers
JayKay
jb8539
barbeeAL
vlscruiser
frudutx
GrmyCRS
critterchick
Murphy
cruisenfever
JJ2sail
nancyk2sea
jillybabes
cruiseforme
Exairgoddess1
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Cute Jul! I just don't know who to vote for! There are many good ones!
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Thanks for the comments on the song. I am not a song writer and know that it is not a winner but it was fun.

I hope you'll don't mind being named and I know I missed some but I did keep checking the board to make sure I got as many as possible. HolidayTree
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:15 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
jillybabes wrote:
Yes Patti, and Jen I have the box checked!!!

I just noticed that the box is checked on my log in screen also, and I usually have to log back in too!

It must just automatically log you out after a certain amount of time? Because if I close it and go right back in a couple of minutes later I don't have to log in. Heck I don't know! Just guessing!?!?

Okay, that theory is shot down. I just came back after two hours, and did not have to log in.
Sorry Jill, the mystery remains! It must be alien alien alien alien !
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:17 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

I just noticed that the box is checked on my log in screen also, and I usually have to log back in too!

It must just automatically log you out after a certain amount of time? Because if I close it and go right back in a couple of minutes later I don't have to log in. Heck I don't know! Just guessing!?!?

Okay, that theory is shot down. I just came back after two hours, and did not have to log in.

Oh No, is SHE BAAACK BeamMeUp
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:17 pm

vlscruiser wrote:
Thanks for the comments on the song. I am not a song writer and know that it is not a winner but it was fun.

I hope you'll don't mind being named and I know I missed some but I did keep checking the board to make sure I got as many as possible. HolidayTree

You did a great job, I never would have thought of that! Very original. cheers
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:18 pm

jillybabes wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
JJ2sail wrote:
jillybabes wrote:

Oh No, is SHE BAAACK BeamMeUp
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:23 pm

Oh thank you sis.......I'm forever in your debt......I was worried I wouldn't even get one vote!!! I am definitely NOT a songwriter.....still laughing at my day spent singing in my office!! My employees definitely were wondering what was going on!

j
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:18 pm

I never usually have to log in unless I've had to close down my puter and reboot.

Off to check out Jul's song and address the "She's Baaaack" BeamMeUp issue.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:54 pm

Sheila: When I wrote that she's BAAACK it was in answer to Jen's alien icon and just a joke...No wingnut sightings here affraid !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:50 am

jillybabes wrote:
Sheila: When I wrote that she's BAAACK it was in answer to Jen's alien icon and just a joke...No wingnut sightings here affraid !!!

Awe Shucks !!!! Thought we had some fun on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:56 am

Hey Patti - you are being paged on CC. Wink

Hopefully it's not zapped before you see it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=886939
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:30 am

Murphy wrote:
Well, it was a pretty crappy day here! I finally got up the nerve to ask my boss about taking the time off for the River Cruise and he said NO! It's our busy season... it's a bid week... you're going in December for 2 weeks (which he really can't use as an excuse because our vacation days are tied to our start dates, so Dec is a different year for me from July... I told him I wasn't taking no for an answer until he thought about it, but I needed to know for sure by XMas... I really think he is going to stick to NO and if he doesn't, my life will be so miserable, I'll wish I wasn't going... and I finally got Ray all excited about it and I bought a book on Budapest and Vienna yesterday!!! Sad

I'm really sorry to hear you might not be able to go. I would be so sad to win a cruise and then not be able to go. I hope your boss changes his mind.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:55 am

PH8 wrote:
bringing up the cruise list..........Currently cruising:
Barb/Nancy--Voyager-- Barcelona TA(disembark 12/14)
Marilyn--Vision--MexicanRiveria(disembark 12/14)

Dec
14th--Jen--Vision--Mexican Riveria
15th--Kathy--Navigator--WCarib

My Dad fell the last time I went to Florida and had to have his hip replaced and I drove there so it took me a day and a half to get back to Texas to drive my mom back and forth etc. Im the only driver, so they asked me to only go out of Texas, so I reluctantly booked some Carnival cruises. (Id only been on one Carnival cruise and not totally impressed, but ok, so booked the 2nd and did Conquest, which turned out to be the Ike cruise where I lost my car). So much for going out of Galveston I say!!

Jan 24, 2009 Ecstasy
April 5 Voyager
July 1 QM2 (You gotta admit this Cruise Freeks cruise fit perfect into my 2009 calander)
Sept 20 Conquest
Dec 3rd Triumph
Oct 30th, 2010 Oasis

I haven't yet broken it to my parents that I intend to go back to FL for Oasis. I will fly next time, in case I need to get back fast, maybe that will help. I like driving, but it makes me gone from Texas too long.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:29 am

Kathy: Please add Grandeur of the Seas Jan 5th 2009 Key West & Coz. 5nt
to the list...Dave is taking me away for my birthday Cheers ...
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:48 am

Morning all, it's very cold here in Dallas this morning. There were some areas that actually had some snow last night. However, we did not. The roads were dry as a bone on my drive into work.

Busy day at work, meetings and conference calls all day begining at 9.

At least I can sit at my desk and work and listen.

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:08 am

jillybabes wrote:
Kathy: Please add Grandeur of the Seas Jan 5th 2009 Key West & Coz. 5nt
to the list...Dave is taking me away for my birthday Cheers ...
Will do,Jill.................You're lucky...........You should have Capt Rune(from SS),Kevin brando will be the piano player(hes super)....and there are a few other SS people onboard.Besides its always nice to sail under the bridge..........

Off to the post office today...........more cards than stamps.........

Back later y'all..................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:10 am

BTW Jill-didnt want to answer you on the other thread,but no,we didnt have to pay..............Im pretty sure we got it cuz we had the most cruises this weekend.....
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:38 pm

Morning everyone..............rain has changed to light flurries and the temp has dropped.

crusinmama06 wrote:

Its gone Michele.................do you remember what it was about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:44 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Morning everyone..............rain has changed to light flurries and the temp has dropped.

crusinmama06 wrote:

Its gone Michele.................do you remember what it was about?

WTH is was there an hour ago! It was about the fuel surcharges. I knew I should have saved it. I guess it's against TOS to ask one specific person a question??????? GRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:58 pm

No Michelle....it's not against TOS to ask one person a question..it's against TOS to ask PATTI a question....there are always q's in there for Jimbo that don't vanish.....

Here's a cute story.....My dd and gd were shopping yday at Wmart....a man with white beard and red hat came up and said "hi Avery, have you been good??"...they chatted and he left...on the way home...my gd said to dd " ummmmm, I guess that skinny guy was Santa, it had to be Santa cuz he knew my name but he was shopping at Walmart and that's RIDICULOUS"....I love it!!! It just cracks me up when a 4 yr old uses ridiculous!.....

I immediately thought of Miracle on 34th St when my dd was telling me this story.

Icy and slight dusting of snow today and FREEEZINGGGGGG.....only about 24 out....so had to salt the parking lot and porch......and pray nobody falls (specially me!!).....guess I better load the gloves and scarves in my car now ...it's time for crappy weather!

Have a gr8 day PB's.........

j
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:57 pm

Kathy: Looks like Capt will be Jim Olsen as per Karen's thread...Nice upgrade...

Jul: Kids do say the funniest things!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:31 pm

Afternoon everyone.................

I'm sure that somebody answered the question raised about the fuel surcharge. Unfortunately, as good as I've been, my name still is not the most popular. Shocked
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:45 pm

That's not reason to zap you! Somebody once had a question for me and by the time I got to the thread it, too, had been zapped. And the person who directed me to it would never tell me what it was about.

It's warm and dry here. Blanca (younger dog) is shedding like crazy. She's the dog who never sheds except maybe once a year, so I guess this is her time.

I've decided to stop coloring my hair. I've never been crazy about the color(s) that my hairdresser has tried, it's expensive, my hair has gotten a little dry and damaged from it and (most importantly) I really admire women who have the balls to go grey. So I'm going to see how long my resolve holds. I'll probably have him touch up the white wings at my temples - for some reason I have cotton balls there even though the rest of my hair is only about 25% grey. How unfair is that???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:41 pm

Hi all...........

Jean-my shepherd sheds bad a few times a year(winter coat) and at his last grooming at Petsmart, they did a treatment called the Furminator......it wasnt cheap but it was wonderful.........he got that done Nov 7th and still is all shiny and not shedding............I know other places use that too......

Jill-----All I know is Capt Rune will be on GR sometime in Jan..since he worked till early Nov,he will still be on vacation...............

They zap posts cuz people ask for you???? Like Jul said,I have seen threads for specific people......

So Jul.HOW did Santa know Avery's name???????
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:17 pm

PH8 wrote:
Hi all...........

Jean-my shepherd sheds bad a few times a year(winter coat) and at his last grooming at Petsmart, they did a treatment called the Furminator......it wasnt cheap but it was wonderful.........he got that done Nov 7th and still is all shiny and not shedding............I know other places use that too......

Our groomer uses furminator on our shelties and boy does that ever make a difference in the amount of fur balls I find flying around the house. Belle's coat is much thicker than Blue's so she needs it more than he does but it just makes it easier for Anne to de-tangle the fur after she washes and dries them. And, they smell so good after. Of course I could swear we have at least a half dozen dogs the amount of fur I swifter up weekly.

d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next