Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:59 pm

Hi y'all.........DA** computer issues tonight.......was on the phone using bluetooth and phone wigged out, then bluetooth squealed, my wifi went off and now we can't get the wifi to work at all........

Changed out the wifi unit, that didn't help......desktop works......GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad (can u tell I'm MAD????)

oh well.......don't chat too much, gotta jump off and keep screwing around with it to get it to work

Have a good evening.......Happy sails to those leaving!!

j
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Evening all.....

Jim came home sick this afternoon, and went straight to bed. Fever, chills, stomach ache. :unwell: He thinks he's going to be all better by morning, to go to work! GoodLuck

Jean, have a good trip!

Jul, good luck with the electronics.

It's turned chilly here also, it's been in the 50's in the ams and evenings, which feels like 30 to me! Not ready for winter.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Must be something going around, Dave has a cold and came home from work earlier than expected...Went to bed and got up for some chicken soup and then back to bed...
Right now we are going to hold off on purchasing stock since there is really no benefit and we don't have any RCI cruises planned til 2010...Have a good night everyone...Later, Jill

Up Next: Fr 11/09, Solstice 2/10, Oasis 10/10, Holiday Mystery Cruise 12/10
Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 PolarBearBanner1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:11 am

Last check in for the night..........

sorry about the puter,Jul.....hope you figure it out........

Hope all the sickly guys get to feeling bettter soon.........nothing worse than a sick man...........

Happy with who got booted on Survivor..............

Patti----think I prefer more off the cruise.........but heck,if the stock keeps going the way it is,it might be worth buying.........its bound to go back up........

Nitey nite all.............
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:16 am

GOT IT...YAY>.. cheers

Persistence pays off!!........After much thinking I finally decided that it had to be the cord or the port on the modem........port it was.......Love it when I can figure something out and dh can't .... bounce

Soooo now some catch up online and then bed....sil coming in tomorrow and house isn't close to ready......

Have a good evening y'all

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:50 am

Morning all. Cold and breezy here in Dallas today! :coldout:

My Redhat group had their yearly Christmas Ornament swap at my place last night. That's another thing I can check off the list as done and now I can concentrate on Thanksgiving.

John is just coughing and hacking lots does not seem to have any other symptoms. Although yesterday it did sound like he might lose his voice, today he sounds just fine.

No big plans for the weekend. Most of my grocery shopping for T-day is already complete. Maybe I'll start to drag out the decorations. affraid I still have some embroidery work to do before the Holidays so I'll probably work on that.

More later.

d
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:06 am

Morning all.......

Off to the 'big city' to get my fresh turkey......the store here has 7 to pick from and none large enuff!

Hope everyone has a great day.........Cold here again but guess it's that time of year!

jul Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:16 am

Morning................

Happy Turkey hunting Jul.. Razz

I still have to get mine and all the fixings.........probably do that tomorrow.......

Not too much going on for today as of now............

TGIF to all you worker bees................
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:49 am

Morning All:

Di: Glad to hear John is feeling better...
Dave woke up feeling lots better...Sun is shining and looks like a nice day...Catch ya later...

Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi Y'all....just a quickie....I will post a photo of Claude when I upload my photos(sorry Jean, not gotten around to it yet)....just haven't had the time yet.
Having 8 for a birthday dinner tonight....next week the Christmas decs go up as the following week we are going to help at Franklin Graham's Operation Christmas Child and I have 2 Christmas Concerts and then 2 days and we are off on the Vision again. santa
Going to our friends' house for Thanksgiving and all I have to bring is Spcied Cider....so taking the ingredients and our big coffee maker that we only use for this type of thing....once you get cinnamon and spices in a coffee maker can't use for coffee. That way the cier will be fresh and hot.

Got the Christmas Cards all addressed and waiting for the P.O. to start offereing Christmas stamps.

Gotta go clean the guest bathroom.......toodles!!!! rendeer

HolidayTree mar~
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Success in the turkey hunting dept....22#er...... two tenderloins, one ham, and a partridge in a pear tree....LOL

Now at work and TONS of freight to get done before my sil hits town.....soooo gotta run....

Have a gr8 day y'all----don't work (or goof off as the case may be) toooo hard!!!!

Glad john and Dave are feeling better..... cheers

jul
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:47 pm

Exairgoddess1 wrote:
Hi Y'all...

Got the Christmas Cards all addressed and waiting for the P.O. to start offereing Christmas stamps.rendeer

HolidayTree mar~

Mar, I bought Xmas stamps last weekend at my Jewel food store, so they must be available at the PO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi All. Drove to work this morning in a blizzard but it didn't last too long. It's still frigid though. I hope all this bad weather so early isn't a harbinger of things to come.

Glad to hear that Dave and John are feeling better, and that Jul has solved her 'puter probs.

We'll be going to DD for Thanksgiving so I don't have to shop or cook. Yay

I may pull out the Christmas stuff this weekend if I can get enough knitting done. I have laundry going now. I also have a project to put together for church so I'll have plenty to keep me busy.

Just MFP'd on my Indy cruise so I can finally PP. Haven't done that since July. Laughing Boy does it feel good. What a relief. Right Patti? HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:28 pm

Murphy wrote:
Exairgoddess1 wrote:
Hi Y'all...

Got the Christmas Cards all addressed and waiting for the P.O. to start offereing Christmas stamps.rendeer

HolidayTree mar~

Mar, I bought Xmas stamps last weekend at my Jewel food store, so they must be available at the PO!
I bought stamps last week at a post office counter(inside a store)............she asked me if I wanted holiday ones........i said sure..........came home and looked a them..........she gave me Muslim ones!! affraid
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Afternoon everyone...

I stayed home with Jim today. He's still not feeling to good. Been cleaning house and doing laundry, now my foot hurts again. What a pair we are!

I got Christmas stamps too....but can't remember where?

Going to Dream Dinners tonight, to put some meals together, and then I have a 12 hour Scrapbooking Crop day tommorrow.

Jul, Can I come to your house for Thanksgiving? bounce

I haven't even started Thanksgiving shopping yet, I will think about it on Sunday! Rolling Eyes I'm actually thinking about going out to a restaurant for Thanksgiving. With my foot hurting, and trying to lose weight, I just don't want to deal with all the food. I guess, I better decide soon!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:23 pm

PH8 wrote:
Murphy wrote:
Exairgoddess1 wrote:
Hi Y'all...

HolidayTree mar~

I bought stamps last week at a post office counter(inside a store)............she asked me if I wanted holiday ones........i said sure..........came home and looked a them..........she gave me Muslim ones!! affraid
OK, that is too funny! My have nutcrackers on them!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Evening everyone.................

Yes Sheila.............when you MFP and can then PP............it's relief at last!! Laughing

Sorry that some spouses are under the weather. Hopefully everyone will be feeling better soon.

Our weather here is so cold but we did not get the snow that our friends to the east and south have had. It will start squalling and then stop.

We are staying home for Thanksgiving. We were invited to friends for dinner, but with the weather so unpredictable at this time of year, we decided to stay home since they live about a hour from us. I will roast a chicken, since neither of us really care for turkey..............then have the usually accompaniments. When our son got married, he not only got a beautiful wife, but her rather large family. So, as not to flutter anyone's feathers, we've told him to just spend it with her family.

I don't know which is worse..................the reply and post boxes being so long, or now when I type a post, I need a magnifying glass as the font is tiny.

Have a great evening...................................
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:13 pm

I tried a couple of times to post a picture of Claude and me, and gave up. Would omebody please tell me how to get a picture into your reply?
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:16 pm

Jean, there is actually a couple of ways to post a picture.

The easiest is to put it on webshots first and then post from there.

The second way, is to host in here on CF. By clicking the host a picture button in the top tool bar.
I think it is the 5th button over. Once you click that button, you need to go to browse, to find your picture on your computer.
Then click on the host it button, and you will get a box with urls. Copy the middle url and then paste in the message box.

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 00910
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:20 pm

OOps, It's the 6th button over, right above the box where you type.

And if all else fails, you can email me the picture, and I will post it for you!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:14 pm

Well thank goodness this week is over....

Action plans to write for JCAHO...but not me...I am OFF whooohoooo HappyHappyJoyJoy

Mani & Pedi tomorrow at 10AM...then cooking Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow for DH, DS, GS, sister, neice and their family. We are decorating the tree in that as well..

One more day and we are off...Nancy & Ken should be in BCN now.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:59 pm

Have a wonderful time and say hi to Nancy & Ken...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:12 am

Barb, Glad your off the hook. Let someone else write the action plans. Did you guys pass without a write-up?

Have a wonderful dinner tomorrow and a great cruise. Hug Nancy and Ken for us. They are special people.

It snowed again like crazy this evening just as Bob was headed home. He ended up cleaning everybody's car off at the Center since they were surprised at the sudden storm and didn't have ice scrapers or brushes. (He's always prepared like a Boy Scout he's so anal Laughing

4 Scarves completed. Cheers
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:43 am

Well, that worked! Thanks, Jen!

Somebody asked about the deposit on a 9-night cruise (the Jewel southbound from Vancouver to San Diego). That's one where RCI is playing it both ways - even though they've cut the credits, the deposit was still $900. But that's a cruise that may well be cancelled because now the Mounties, who were going to occupy the Radiance and Jewel during the Olympics, have apparently backed out of the deal. So we'll see...

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Claude13
Back to top Go down
barbeeAL
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:10 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
Barb, Glad your off the hook. Let someone else write the action plans. Did you guys pass without a write-up?

Have a wonderful dinner tomorrow and a great cruise. Hug Nancy and Ken for us. They are special people.

It snowed again like crazy this evening just as Bob was headed home. He ended up cleaning everybody's car off at the Center since they were surprised at the sudden storm and didn't have ice scrapers or brushes. (He's always prepared like a Boy Scout he's so anal Laughing

4 Scarves completed. Cheers

Our staff did great...the surgeons and anesthesia...not so good...docs have a hard time with just addopting pat safety goals...we get them & say how do we make this work, they moan & groan and say why do I have to do this...

SO the 2 things that were zings from OR was surgeon signs on H&Ps, and anesth pre signing orders when surg starts...

Over the house there were some things that will need work...I am very proud of our staff...they did fabulous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean :: Royal Caribbean All Aboard! (Roll Call) :: 2007-
Jump to: