Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Empty
PostSubject: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:49 pm

We'll be going down to the Jersey shore, Leanna's parents are hosting Thanksgiving this year. What's everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 pm

Going to watch the parade then going to the Sea Grill for dinner with my parents and a few relatives.

Sea Grill
http://www.patinagroup.com/cgi-bin/menu.cgi?url=http://www.patinagroup.com/east/menu/seaGrill/thanksgiving.swf&LinkName=Sea%20Grill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Heading to Philly to be with relatives on my Mom's side.
Back to top Go down
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:35 pm

We're flying up to Boston to visit our son and grandchildren.
Back to top Go down
VJMorrow
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
VJMorrow

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Peter is working the midnight shift so we are staying home, and my kitchen is unfinished so we aren't inviting anyone.... looks like we need to find a miniature turkey to feed just us and the dogs. Wink
Back to top Go down
NYC PD
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC PD

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:47 pm

Working - the fate of being single on the NYCPD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingofqueens71
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:56 pm

I will be working too and probably the 11PM-7AM shift.I work as a security guard in the PATH Trains.For those who live outside the NY/NJ Metropolitan area,the PATH Trains is a subway that links Manhattan with Hoboken,Jersey City,Harrison and Newark,New Jersey. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:42 pm

I'll be staying with my hubby in the hospital. He is currently undergoing chemo to prepare him for a bone marrow transplant. If we are fortunate he might get out before the holidays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Cruising on the Mariner of the Seas. We'll be in St. Maarten on Thanksgiving day.
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:44 pm

We're hosting this year, so, everyone is heading to Spring Lake. Nick and Leanna if you want to swing by after you're done at your parents place, the door is open Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:50 pm

Going to my brother's place on Long Island.

Towanda
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Thanksgiving -
We're having all the kids & grandkids (5 kids, 2 son-in-laws, 1 "significant other" 1 Fiance, and 6 grandkids-including 11.5 mo old triplet boys!) over but we're eating early this year - about 1pm.
DH & I are catching a flight to FLL @ 6:15pm Thanksgiving evening - then cruising the E. Caribbean on Sat for 7 glorious days!

Kids all have strict instructions to clean up & divy up all the leftovers!

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? S-event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:10 pm

taurus988 wrote:
Thanksgiving -
We're having all the kids & grandkids (5 kids, 2 son-in-laws, 1 "significant other" 1 Fiance, and 6 grandkids-including 11.5 mo old triplet boys!) over but we're eating early this year - about 1pm.
DH & I are catching a flight to FLL @ 6:15pm Thanksgiving evening - then cruising the E. Caribbean on Sat for 7 glorious days!

Kids all have strict instructions to clean up & divy up all the leftovers!

CAN I HIDE IN YOUR SUITCASE?!?!? PLEASE???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:45 pm

We are going to Baltimore to spend Thanksgiving with Staci's family. I figured if I can't spend the Thanksgiving with a bunch of Wops a jew crew is the next best thing. The food is just as good!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:45 am

I work a 24 hour shift on both sides of the holiday...so no travel for us.
We'll spend Thanksgiving at home with our children and their families.

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:08 am

Sure, Nick - c'mon!! Laughing

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? S-event
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:16 am

Ronrocks wrote:
We are going to Baltimore to spend Thanksgiving with Staci's family. I figured if I can't spend the Thanksgiving with a bunch of Wops a jew crew is the next best thing. The food is just as good!!

roflmao Only another wop could appreciate what you're saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:17 am

taurus988 wrote:
Sure, Nick - c'mon!! Laughing

WooHoo I get to stowaway!
Back to top Go down
English Todd
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
English Todd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:02 pm

Just another ordinary day here in the UK...
Back to top Go down
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:21 pm

We're off to Boston tomorrow (Monday) and while I will have computer access I'm not sure how much I will actually get online. So I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving a very happy holiday to you and yours. What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? 410
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:09 am

the plan originally was to spend a quiet thanksgiving weekend with our daughter at home ... but my uncle passed away last night, so now I'm not sure if we'll be driving back down to florida or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 am

Ivanova wrote:
the plan originally was to spend a quiet thanksgiving weekend with our daughter at home ... but my uncle passed away last night, so now I'm not sure if we'll be driving back down to florida or not.

Susan, I am so very sorry for your loss. Condolences from Leanna and me.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:10 am

Ivanova wrote:

Susan, Im so sorry to hear about your loss.

Iv already taken the turkey out of the freezer, to start it thawing. We will be spending the holidays at home. Last year we spent both Thanksiving and Christmas at a Rehab Center my Dad was in when he had his hip replaced, so we are most happy to be home again. Iv got my fingers crossed that nothing else happens to mar any travel plans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:17 pm

My deepest sympathies Susan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:21 pm

Susan, I am so sorry! My sincere condolences to your entire family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?   What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: