Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countdown to QV for me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Countdown to QV for me Empty
PostSubject: Countdown to QV for me   Countdown to QV for me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:20 pm

Well, I guess the countdown has begun - we received notification that our documents are ready for the QV Holiday cruise departing on December 11th Cool .

If you have any specific photos of Queen Victoria you'd like me to take while on-board, please post them here.

Here's a copy of the itinerary:

Southampton
05:00 PM
2At Sea

3At Sea

4Ponta Delgada 01:00 PM07:00 PM
5At Sea

6At Sea

7At Sea

8At Sea

9Antigua 09:00 AM06:00 PM
10St Kitts 08:00 AM05:00 PM
11St Lucia 08:00 AM05:00 PM
12Grenada 07:00 AM05:00 PM
13Barbados 07:00 AM04:00 PM
14At Sea

15At Sea

16At Sea

17At Sea

18At Sea

19Madeira 09:00 AM06:00 PM
20At Sea

21Vigo 08:00 AM05:00 PM
22At Sea

23Southampton 07:00 AM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to QV for me   Countdown to QV for me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to QV for me   Countdown to QV for me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:04 pm

Patrick...you don't mess around when you book a cruise! HOLY CATS! That's a long one!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to QV for me   Countdown to QV for me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:32 pm

Patrick you are going to love QV! I enjoyed every minute on her this past summer on our Baltics sailing and, I'm sure you'll have the same wonderful experience. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to QV for me   Countdown to QV for me Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:18 pm

Patrick, Enjoy your holiday cruise aboard the Queen Victoria. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to QV for me   Countdown to QV for me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:00 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Patrick...you don't mess around when you book a cruise! HOLY CATS! That's a long one!

I know it! I specifically booked this one to avoid the long flight to the States for my parents. So, that's why when we come over next year for the 2009 sailing on QM2, we're going to make it a worthwhile trip and we'll stay in NYC at least a week before cruising. Looking forward to it though, it's my first time on Queen Victoria and, I will see how she compares to QM2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to QV for me   Countdown to QV for me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Cruise Liner Fan wrote:
Patrick, Enjoy your holiday cruise aboard the Queen Victoria. Regards,Jerry

Thanks Jerry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to QV for me   Countdown to QV for me Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:01 pm

Pam M wrote:
Patrick you are going to love QV! I enjoyed every minute on her this past summer on our Baltics sailing and, I'm sure you'll have the same wonderful experience. If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me Very Happy

Thanks Pam, I might just do that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to QV for me   Countdown to QV for me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to QV for me
Page 1 of 1