Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Celebrity Solstice Preview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Celebrity Solstice Preview Empty
PostSubject: Celebrity Solstice Preview   Celebrity Solstice Preview Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:39 pm

Just a reminder that two Cruise Freek Travel Agents - Susan Schaefer (Host Ivanova) and Lona Lee Thull (Host FriendlyCruises) will be on Celebrity Solstice for the preview sailing. Both promised to post photos and ship reviews upon their return. Have fun ladies!
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/
Dr Demento
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Dr Demento

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Solstice Preview   Celebrity Solstice Preview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Very anxious to see photos and read your reviews!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Solstice Preview   Celebrity Solstice Preview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:44 am

Please post any information about the spa and treatments offered if ya'll have a chance to check it out. I hope you have a great mini vacation.
kk99
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loyal Caribbean

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Solstice Preview   Celebrity Solstice Preview Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:13 pm

Can't wait to see the photos and read the reviews!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Solstice Preview   Celebrity Solstice Preview Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:46 pm

I was on Nov 14th-16th................heres some pics....
http://travel.webshots.com/album/568726425VvNIuP?vhost=travel

It was a BEAUTIFUL ship........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Solstice Preview   Celebrity Solstice Preview Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:08 pm

Excellent photos! How did you enjoy the ship overall? Layout, food, etc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Solstice Preview   Celebrity Solstice Preview Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:31 pm

LOVED it all................only downside was the cabin layout.........beds too close together when traveling with friends.........when I sat on the edge,my knees touched the other bed...........

Closet space was very limited......not sure how one can fit all their clothes for a 7 nighter in there........

But besides that,I really was impressed..............and to me, the food was really good........then again,it was a special cruise(naming of the ship/christening ceremony) full of VIPs so Im sure they made sure the food was excellent...........I did eat in Tuscan Grille and that was the normal menu for there.......OHMIGOSH--DELISH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Solstice Preview   Celebrity Solstice Preview Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:03 pm

I'll write a report and post pics next week (we get home late 11/24)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Solstice Preview   Celebrity Solstice Preview Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:34 am

Where did you post the pics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Solstice Preview   Celebrity Solstice Preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Solstice Preview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Celebrity-
Jump to: