Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have A Great Time Susan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Have A Great Time Susan! Empty
PostSubject: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Host Ivanova (Susan) is leaving us for a bit to enjoy some well earned vacation time. Have a great time Susan and just think soon you're cruising with me! affraid

HAVE A BALL! Have A Great Time Susan! Smiley10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Now, there's no need to try to scare me!! Wink

Yes, we'll be flying to Miami tomorrow morning (whoo hoo!!) for a conference, and then we'll be spending 2 nights onboard the Celebrity Solstice followed by 4 nights on Enchantment of the Seas. We'll post a full review on both ships, along with pictures!!

Hubby is especially looking forward to the Tulum Mayan ruins in Cozumel.

I will have access to email and the boards periodically (except when we're onboard Enchantment - I'm too cheap to pay for Internet access LOL).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 pm

lol! Who are you kidding, you know you're going to miss me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:58 pm

Have a wonderful time and lots and lots and lots of photos please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:58 pm

Not really - you sound too much like my husband, and I'll have enough of him in the next 12 days, it'll be like you're with me the whole time!! Wink

I really do feel sorry for Cunard ... having you AND my husband on the same ship, twice in the same year!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:59 pm

diaz loves 2 cruise wrote:
Have a wonderful time and lots and lots and lots of photos please!

Pictures is hubby's official job with the agency ... he'll take TONS of Solstice and Enchantment, plus Key West and Cozumel. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:00 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Not really - you sound too much like my husband, and I'll have enough of him in the next 12 days, it'll be like you're with me the whole time!! Wink

I really do feel sorry for Cunard ... having you AND my husband on the same ship, twice in the same year!!

Sounds like we're going to be fast friends. Have a great time Susan, you've earned it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:36 pm

Have a couple of great cruises. We'll be leaving just after your return, we depart cold and rainy Chicago for sunny Florida on the 22nd.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:54 pm

Have fun! (Enchantment was our first cruise in 99) The perfect cruise, and the one I compare all others to.

Bon Voyage!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:17 am

Have a great time Susan!! Going to 2 of my favorite ports!! Love Key West! DH & I went to the Tulum ruins nearly a decade ago & thought they were great. I'm sure you will like them too. Won't be nearly as hot as when we were there! Anyway, enjoy!! Have a yummy drink for me.

Towanda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have A Great Time Susan!   Have A Great Time Susan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have A Great Time Susan!
Page 1 of 1