Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Empty
PostSubject: My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS   My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:00 pm

Just an update. My email has been down since last night. Tried a few different ways to access it but keep getting a "Server Error Try Back Later". My husband is looking into it and hoping to have it fixed by tomorrow. I can see from the notices I get on my Tilt that many of you sent in booking forms. I can see them on my phone so I know they are being received OK but I can not open them on it in a workable format. As soon as I get it back online I will be processing all of them and sending out confirmations. Just wanted to give an update in case anyone was wondering what was going on or where I was Smile There are a lot there and I will be taking care of them just as fast as I can.

Remember I must have received your booking form or credit card form by midnight tonight to qualify you for any of the promotions even though they will not be processed until tomorrow!!! If you have booked with Cunard and are processing it over please give me the confirmation numbers (via PM which still works or email for tomorrow) so I can check with Cunard as to when the request was made for transfer. The request must have been made prior to midnight tonight.

Thanks!

"Hopelessly lost when not planning a cruise."

www.ambiancetc.com
Nina@ambiancetc.com - Time to book your cabin on the Cunard group cruises!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
vlscruiser
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS   My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Nina, I did send in my booking but it didn't have CC # and I wasn't watching this board. I suppose that the request for an upgraded room wasn't received since your e-mail wasn't working and I will end up with an inside now. I did leave a phone message with my phone number but haven't received a call. Thank you, vlscruiser
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS   My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:27 pm

My email is back up and running as of this afternoon. Everyone should have confirmations by tomorrow morning. If you do not receive one by tomorrow morning please let me know!!

Vlscruiser, I did receive your booking form and email and there will be a note in your invoice about your upgrade which you will still be able to get under the circumstances Smile I've been on the phone has been ringing off the hook (not complaining!) and I am on the line with Cunard a lot but it has meant I haven't even had a chance to get my messages! pale Not to worry, I WILL get to everyone's emails, phone calls and PM's just as soon as I can!

www.ambiancetc.com
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251

PostSubject: Re: My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS   My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:42 pm

Nina, thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS   My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Hi Nina, I didnt include my credit card information on the booking form and I know you are overwhelmed on the phone. Should I submit a 2nd booking form to include this information?? I assume the booking form is more secure than emailing you a credit card number. Question

Hi, I forgot about PMing, that might be safe if no one but us can read your PMs.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481

PostSubject: Re: My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS   My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:25 pm

I guess, I am confused again?

Nina, I think you have all my stuff. But as per Tina, I told my Sister and Mom not to send in booking forms for the July cruise until January, as they will want to upgrade then. I hope that was correct.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS   My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:14 pm

Jen, if they don't want to secure a cabin right now then no, they do not need to send in their booking forms until January Smile

Flowers, check your email I sent you a note Smile

www.ambiancetc.com
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS   My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:15 am

AmbianceTraveler wrote:
Jen, if they don't want to secure a cabin right now then no, they do not need to send in their booking forms until January Smile

Flowers, check your email I sent you a note Smile

Now Im confused again. I thought we were supposed to send in the booking form now, and got the invoice for the deposit.
Back to top Go down
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS   My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:28 am

I posted this to the other thread - about July 4, 2009 - think I should have posted here! I am so new and confused! Please bear with me! :-)

Hi Nina,

I sent in my booking form - and received invoice.
Guess I'm really new at this and didn't fully understand the process.

I would like to wait until Jan. to secure my cabin - and we are planning on upgrading to a balcony cabin then - in Jan 2009.

Please do not process the booking at this time. (my husband was having a hissy-fit yesterday!) LOL

Thanks so much for understanding my "newbie" confusion!!

My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS S-event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS   My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Email is out! & UPDATE ABOUT BOOKINGS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: