Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Dancing with the Stars

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:01 am

Armed Man Arrested at DWTS

Check out this nutbag!

Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:15 am

at least he didn't get to her. i think i know even bigger loons than that.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:57 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
the geeks will keep woz in until the bitter end. there are web pages all over to get people to vote for him.

Kind of like the same thing on Idol the year Sanjiyah (don't know if I spelled that right). Internet and radio hosts were encouraging people to vote to keep him in even though he was not the greatest. Worked for a while though.

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:06 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Armed Man Arrested at DWTS

Check out this nutbag!

Pete, I saw that! I feel so bad for Shawn, she's only 17!! Can you imagine?? Being stalked at that age by some looney tune?
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Are you kidding me??? I didn't see that. Sheesh. Poor kid.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Yea...people just go CrAzY these days! I can't figure it out. Brain malfunctions just short-circuit some people...and they go NuTsO! cursing

Some people just need to be put out of their misery....

That nutbag is more than twice her age too!
Duct tape & guns...WTF?

Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 CruiseAnimationPete
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:50 am

Tonight they are dancing Argentine Tango for the first time ever. We have been taking lessons in this for the past several months. I am really looking forward to this one. :taz:
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:32 am

I know! I'm totally excited about that, too. However, if you recall back to the season that George Hamilton was on, he and his partner danced the Argentine Tango. Loved it! I think that's my favorite dance of all time.

Can
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:56 pm

PRTTravel wrote:
I know! I'm totally excited about that, too. However, if you recall back to the season that George Hamilton was on, he and his partner danced the Argentine Tango. Loved it! I think that's my favorite dance of all time.

Can

Wasn't it a Ballroom Tango that had elements of Argentine Tango ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:01 pm

tony - who do you take dancing lessons with? do you and kate both dance too? good grief - just what we need - a bunch of ringers!!!
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:36 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
tony - who do you take dancing lessons with? do you and kate both dance too? good grief - just what we need - a bunch of ringers!!!

Just a local dance school in Montreal, called San Tropez, we are not particularly good because we don't practice between classes very often and without practice it is easy to lose it. We are only taking the tango lessons once a week at the moment, but we have taken other ballroom lessons on and off for several years. We had never danced at all till we were 50 years old and learned a little as a joke to surprise our kids at the wedding of our eldest. We enjoyed it so much we started regular leassons and in fact it was only trhough that we took to cruising so we could dance at sea Very Happy

I better let Kate speak for herself though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 pm

ok tony - so you're saying kate is pretty good too. believe me you sound like you protest too much about how good you are. either that or you're really bad and you only do it while you cruise so you never see those people again!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
mama mia
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Take it from me Tony and Gill are fabulous dancers - the LofT does indeed protest too much!
Kate
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:22 pm

mama mia wrote:
Take it from me Tony and Gill are fabulous dancers - the LofT does indeed protest too much!
Kate

It's all relative perception.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Well Tony,
when I said I loved to watch dancing instead of participating, it was for a perceptible reason!
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:06 am

Gilles was fantastic last night he is great in every dance he tries, I think only Melissa stands a chance against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:34 am

Gilles will win over Melissa. They are both talented, but he looks like a polished professional at this point in the competition. His dance last night was just great.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:20 pm

kk99 wrote:
Gilles will win over Melissa. They are both talented, but he looks like a polished professional at this point in the competition. His dance last night was just great.
Kelcie

Especially too when Carrie Ann (I believe) said she couldn't tell who was the pro and who was the amateur. He was absolutely wonderful. It will probably be down to him and Melissa in the finals. Or at least that's who it should be I believe.

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:10 am

Really? You don't think Shawn has a chance?
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:26 am

Shawn is good but I don't think quite as versatile as Gilles and Melissa.

The two who were eliminated were good choices. I was afraid Steve Woz's fans would keep he going.
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:39 am

I think they did the double elimination to get rid of Woz, to tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:55 am

I don't think so, it would just be because of the TV schedue they needed to finish the competition by a certain date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: