Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Dancing with the Stars

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:00 am

italian ooolala!!!!
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:16 am

And for once I think we have a footballer who will not be a contender .
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:01 am

tony, I agree with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Tony I'm with you I think Gilles is the one to watch for the guys. And as far as the ladies, I think the one to watch is Melissa Rycroft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:27 pm

lordoftime wrote:

Agreed, LT just doesn't have it.
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
lordoftime wrote:

Agreed, LT just doesn't have it.

Now I realise who the LT is who you were pretending to get confused with LordofTime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ATV_Road_Rash
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
ATV_Road_Rash

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:02 pm

I was impressed with Steve O, from Jackass, it looks like he cleaned himself up and is taking it seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm

I was surprised by him too. I thought he'd be a complete goof-ball.
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:51 pm

I think he lived up to his name Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Was out of town for the premiere nights, but I did get to see the second week of dances. Steve-O was injured during practice and was not able to dance live. To bad the Go-Go girl had to go, I think she might have done better if given another chance at a different dance.

Giles is fabulous. I loved the dance to the Superman song. I think he is my favorite at this time.

My husband does not dance at all, I wish I could convince him to take lessons. Any suggestions on how to make this happen.

Vickie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:59 am

Vickie,

Maybe you could sign you both up, then tell him you entered a contest, and won! I think men are more apt to indulge you when they think they won something? I don't know Rolling Eyes Maybe just wishful thinking on my part Very Happy I love to dance to, but am not sure I would be able to lead DH to lessons either, but a nice thought at that.

I have to give Melissa credit for picking up the pace only having a few weeks to practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Was anyone besides me a little surprised that Belinda Carlisle was the one to leave this week. Granted, she'd go simply because she doesn't have "it", I'm just surprised she went so soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Nick, I wasn't that surprised. I think the age demographics played into it. Even though there were worse performances, I think that Stevo got the MTV votes, and people just liked the personality and upbeat character of the others. I think all of them have deserve applause for just trying to do the dances. Now, if they could just get some better music to dance to, and less sparklies on some of the costumes!
Kelcie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 am

I think that there are only so many GO-GO fans to vote for Belinda. I can't wait to see what they bring to the next show.

As for the contest, my DH would not even go on a dare. I will just have to find a cruise that offers the dancing lessons that include a partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:27 pm

JUST FOR US!! Candice wants to hold a Dancing with the Stars cruise in 2011 AND she can get some stars for us. So if you're interested come on over:

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/group-cruise-proposals-f35/dancing-with-the-stars-cruise-t3149.htm#51369

TONY, you better be the first in line!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Waiting on the President to finish his new conference so that I can see the results from last nights show. I think Giles should have gotten at least on ten. That dance was great. I was fanning myself by the time they finished.
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:45 pm

I wish he'd shut the heck up already. I can't stand him. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 pm

So we lost Denise Richards. Was it me or didn't she see seem to upset about leaving? Almost like she was hoping for it.
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:41 pm

I disagree, Nick. I think she really wanted to stay. After all, she rehearsed that morning. I don't know about Holly. I'm just surprised that Steve Woz didn't make the bottom 2. I mean, he's a great guy and all, but to have the 2 hot chicks in the bottom? I was baffled. Denise Richards is my first celebrity target for the cruise. Smile

Can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Oh are you lining up the celebrities and check your PM about my bookings - yes plural for this sailing! How about Pros? I know Louis Van Amstel has been mentioned? Who else or don't you know yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:30 pm

the geeks will keep woz in until the bitter end. there are web pages all over to get people to vote for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
the geeks will keep woz in until the bitter end. there are web pages all over to get people to vote for him.

Are there really that many MAC users out there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:17 pm

maybe not mac but apple products and just geeks in general. i love my ipod touch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Forgot about the ipods, love mine.
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Nick - My lips are sealed until they are confirmed. I don't want to mention anyone and then disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars   Dancing with the Stars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: