Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video about the haunted? Queen Mary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Video about the haunted? Queen Mary Empty
PostSubject: Video about the haunted? Queen Mary   Video about the haunted? Queen Mary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:25 pm

With Halloween only a few days away,here is a video about the legend that the first Queen Mary is haunted.Whether or not the first Queen Mary is really haunted well I can't say yes or no https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAFoT4UefDk Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Video about the haunted? Queen Mary   Video about the haunted? Queen Mary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi Jerry,

I don't think Mary is haunted. All the time I worked aboard her I never saw a thing scary except how she was being treated, but ya never know!!!

Did you hear her funnels are getting painted!!! Yay DocDance WooHoo Cheers
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Video about the haunted? Queen Mary   Video about the haunted? Queen Mary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:07 pm

Betsy, This is the first that I have heard that the Queen Mary's funnels are being painted which is a good thing.On whether or not the Queen Mary is haunted,I have seen via the youtube links video of the TV program Unsolved Mysteries a few Queen Mary employees being interviewed who claimed that they have seen ghosts around the Queen Mary.I was also at the Queen Mary in January of 2006 after disembarking off the QE2, I was aboard the QE2 for the NY to LA segment of the QE2's 2006 World Cruise and after getting off the QE2 I spent one night aboard the Queen Mary.I did not see anything unusual aboard the Queen Mary while I was there.If I can find the youtube links to the Unsolved Mysteries program about the Queen Mary I will post it here.Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Video about the haunted? Queen Mary   Video about the haunted? Queen Mary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Betsy,Here are the video links to the episode of the TV show Unsolved Mysteries about the alleged hauntings aboard the Queen Mary Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DpGR88wehA&feature=related Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwWZHgJH79Y&feature=related Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video about the haunted? Queen Mary   Video about the haunted? Queen Mary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video about the haunted? Queen Mary
Page 1 of 1