Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beyondships
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Beyondships

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Empty
PostSubject: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:14 am

I have posted an article about the luxurious Canyon Ranch Spa Club on QM2, which includes an interview with the director and a series of photos. http://beyondships.com/QM2-CanyonRanch.html I hope you find it interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beyondships.com

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:00 pm

GREAT article! Thanks for sharing, makes me wish I was there right now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:04 pm

Thanks I was just looking for info on the spa!

So the day pass seems the way to go for us. Are there any treatments that are not to miss?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Michele, here's a link that contains all the information including pricing in pdf form: http://www.canyonranch.com/spaclubs/qm2-spa-club.aspx

Patrick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:42 pm

PaddyGoesCruising wrote:
Michele, here's a link that contains all the information including pricing in pdf form: http://www.canyonranch.com/spaclubs/qm2-spa-club.aspx

Patrick

Sure, thanks Patrick. Now I want to do them ALL Shocked

I want to be in a cocoon, kings bath and I have got to plan a couples Rasul. Smile Yep, that narrowed it down. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:12 pm

While I think this hold true for any spa visit for me, my personal favorite is the Canyon Stone Massage - that's relaxation at it's very best!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:26 pm

Anyone know if QM2 spa has those chaise lounge stone hot beds? I couldn't see any in the pics.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:55 am

NDJollyMon wrote:
Anyone know if QM2 spa has those chaise lounge stone hot beds? I couldn't see any in the pics.

I thought I did see them in one of the pictures. Maybe someone can confirm.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:01 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:

I saw them on the Caribbean Princess and tried them out, if Im thinking of the same think you are. I wasnt sure of the name of them. This is the listing with the names of the things that are included in the day pass spa. I would think if they had it, it would be included in this list like it was on the CB.
Quote :

SPA CLUB PASSPORT

Includes use of Aqua Therapy Centre including whirlpool,
aqua therapy pool with chaise lounge, neck and back jet
massage, cascading waterfall shower, reflexology basins,
sensory showers, Finnish sauna, aromatic steam room,
herbal sauna and ice fountain. Bathing suit required.

A SpaClub Passport is complimentary on the day of any

Health & Wellness, Massage, Body or Skin Care treatment.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:12 pm

flowers wrote:
This is the listing with the names of the things that are included in the day pass spa. I would think if they had it, it would be included in this list like it was on the CB.

Yep, you're right. Now I can't find them so I don't know what I was thinking of. scratch

This is the list I found...

Thalassotherapy pool with airbed recliner lounges

Neck fountains and whirlpool

Deluge waterfall

Air tub and body massage jet benches

Herbal and Finnish saunas Aromatic steam room

Reflexology basins
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:34 pm

I found pics, but they are on the newest Cunard ship. I'm thinking QM2 doesn't have them.
Too bad..those things are niiiiiccccccce.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:19 pm

The Spa Passport is a very worthwhile investment, I highly recommend it - but that's as far as I can go, it's all I've ever used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2   Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canyon Ranch Spa on Queen Mary 2
Page 1 of 1