Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Congratulations Christmas Winners

Go down 
+19
Down The Shore Guy
Murphy
cruiseforme
BB
flowers
Admin
VJMorrow
Leanna N
English Todd
Rita NYC
Iceman
TV Guy
Giovani
JJ2sail
AmbianceTraveler
Hopeful Henry
Archie
NDJollyMon
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Congratulations Christmas Winners - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Christmas Winners   Congratulations Christmas Winners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:18 pm

Hi Vic...thanks. I'm new to the group. I won a contest...and will be joining the cruise.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Christmas Winners   Congratulations Christmas Winners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:26 pm

NYC PD wrote:
Hi everyone! Congratulations to the winners! I'm Vic, I don't get on here as often as I'd like, I'm so happy to see we have others joining us for this sailing. Welcome to all Welcome

Thanks Vic! Smile Nice to "meet" ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Christmas Winners   Congratulations Christmas Winners - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Congrtulations to all of the winners sunny Please be sure and start a cruise blog with lots of pictures, so we can also enjoy the experience next Christmas. I hope everyone going on the cruise, spends a few days precruise in NYC, as it is absolutely magical at that time of year. we haven't missed going between Thanksgiving and New Year's for the last 20 years. And for all of the extra formal attire, Henri Bendel, Saks, and the like on 5th Avenue will help fill out those suitcases. formalnight Hace a fabulous vacation,
kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations Christmas Winners   Congratulations Christmas Winners - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Christmas Winners
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5