Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vic_the_Parrot
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vic_the_Parrot

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Empty
PostSubject: Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing   Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:41 am

Hi gang

So far, I've been enjoying myself. Service and food have been top notch, and the ship is in excellent condition. We're going thru some moderate seas now, and QE2 is on our starboard side.

The weather has been great ( at least in my opinion Cool ) with the swells and slightly bumpy ride. But that's why they build these things, right? What a Face Wink

Off to lunch, then the cabin cavalcade with our uber-host Peter.
More to come later ...

vic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing   Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:05 am

Hey Vic! So glad to hear you're enjoying yourself Very Happy Lots of photos please!!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing   Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 am

Hi Vic. I hope you're enjoying the crossing aboard the QM2.I can't wait for next April when I'll be aboard the QM2.I would have been aboard the QM2 right now if I was not short on the cash. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing   Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:17 pm

Hey Vic!! How was your b-day in London?
Glad you're having fun aboard Mary. Don't forget to give her a big kiss from me! Talk to you soon. Halloween
Betsy
Back to top Go down
Vic_the_Parrot
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Vic_the_Parrot

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing   Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:18 am

It's over Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Sad

Sorry for not posting more ... been too busy having a great time, and sharing memories with fellow pax.

I'll give a full recap once I get home.
Staying in NY for the night to see our fair ladies sail away Thursday afternoon.

So I'll see everyone downtown in a few hours. (Unless I come up with a plan to make this ship go down to Cuba ... Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Roses Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Cool Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Wink )

Hope everyone is well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing   Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:30 pm

Welcome home Vic! Hope you had a wonderful time and, we're all waiting to hear your report!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing   Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:36 pm

Welcome home Vic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing   Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live from QM2- Oct2008 WB Tandem Crossing
Page 1 of 1