Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Donna
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas   Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:55 pm

If you are planning on going on the Halloween Cruise October 30, 2010 on Oasis of the Seas, let's discuss party and costume ideas here. I have the flyer up in my hospital and it's beginning to get some attention! So, let's all do our part help raise money for the Komen foundation and get things going with some great ideas!
Back to top Go down
Not A Pain In The Aft
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Not A Pain In The Aft

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas   Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:00 pm

scratch Well I'm assuming the door prizes are going for the best costumes so that's one thing we can promote and don't forget the door prizes are pretty great:

Dinner and A
Movie
- $150 Value - One $50 AMC Movie Theater Gift Card plus $100
Outback Steakhouse Gift Card

Shopping Spree - $250 Gift
Card for Macy's

Grand Prize: $5,000 Gift
Certificate, Valid For 1 Year for New York City Vacation Packages

(http://www.nycvp.com)

How about if we organize a beach party for November 1st when we're in Labadee?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas   Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:27 pm

Depending on the celeb(s) that sign on - we might have a private group event on Labadee - even if we don't have something organized with the celebs we can still do SOMETHING. Wink

I definitely have to put my thinking cap on and come up with an AWESOME costume idea!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas   Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Depending on the celeb(s) that sign on - we might have a private group event on Labadee - even if we don't have something organized with the celebs we can still do SOMETHING. Wink

I definitely have to put my thinking cap on and come up with an AWESOME costume idea!!!

I'll start promoting at work Wink
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas   Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:28 am

What can I do to help promote the group?
Back to top Go down
Dr Donna
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas   Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:47 pm

I've already begun promoting (without the name of the celebrity guest(s)) - and people at my hospital are talking about it. I would imagine once we announce who has been secured as the celebrity guest or guests, sales will begin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas   Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oasis Halloween Cruisers - Costume Ideas
Page 1 of 1