Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure?   Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:51 pm

Got a brochure in the mail today for QM2 for Balcony upgrades and reduced deposit for April or May crossings. Anyone interested in getting a group going? I'm thinking the Westbound May 25, 2009 sailing that would be right before Memorial Day weekend...
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure?   Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:01 pm

Yep got it - but you forgot to mention that you need to book and deposit by October 31st and that gratuities are included up to $78 Very Happy I think that week of May 25th will work but, need to double check with Maria, always have family weddings and such on those long weekends but, would love to take advantage of this - with a group would be even better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure?   Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:16 pm

Actually, I'm looking at the May 8th sailing - that's round trip from NYC to Europe, kind of like what we're planning for 2010. Mom mentioned she'd like to go back to Europe and this is so much easier than flying with her. Anyone else for that one? We'd also consider the round trip on May 31st from NYC...
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure?   Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:32 pm

I am booked for the April 14th Eastbound aboard the QM2 and the April 20th Westbound aboard the QM2 in a inside stateroom for both crossings.I did order and did receive the regular 2009 Transatlantic QM2 brochure that does not mention balcony upgrades.Is it still possible that I can get a balcony upgrade? Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure?   Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:40 pm

Jerry, email Nina or give her a call, she's great at getting around things - if anyone has the magic touch with Cunard it's Nina. Her email is Nina@ambiancetc.com and her phone is 616-405-6950 and lastly her website: http://ambiancetc.com/default.aspx

GoodLuck Hope you get the upgrade!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure?   Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Thanks FormerlySanFranBayCruiser, I will e-mail Nina right now. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure?   Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else get their Cunard QM2 Transatlantic brochure?
Page 1 of 1