Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Any fellow dieters out there?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any fellow dieters out there?   Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:25 pm

Come on Nick! Our team needs you! It's pretty quiet over there!

You too, Marina! Where have you been? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow dieters out there?   Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Oh...I know you're right, but, I've been sooooo bad the past three weeks. I've gained instead of lost Embarassed But, I should try to control myself through the holidays...

We should have a group weight loss after the holidays, it will be a great time to recruit people for "the team".
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow dieters out there?   Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:39 pm

My next cruise is in 3 weeks! I can't wait until after the holidays! Sad You could just pop in and say hi! You've done really well Marina!
Back to top Go down
4 Leaf Clover
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
4 Leaf Clover

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow dieters out there?   Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 pm

Bookmarking this page so I can start after the holidays. I like the idea of a team - it will help us encourage each other to loose weight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow dieters out there?   Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:46 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
Come on Nick! Our team needs you! It's pretty quiet over there!

You too, Marina! Where have you been? Wink

Oh ok, I'll bring my lazy butt over Very Happy I know I should and this way I can make Leanna proud of me at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow dieters out there?   Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Help! How do I get my photo up over there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow dieters out there?   Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:53 am

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Help! How do I get my photo up over there?

You have to click on "Create a Spark Page" and then upload your photo there.
Back to top Go down
qkdo
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow dieters out there?   Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:24 pm

I just joined the Sparks....It looks like a very cool site. Good luck everyone (including myself) need to loose 23 lbs or more. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow dieters out there?   Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:42 pm

I joined weight watchers with my other half a few weeks before Christmas. I like it so far. Doing it together is great and mutually supportive, and we don't compete over who loses the most. Prior to WW I rarely ate breakfast but now I do and feel better for it. I don't think it is good to skip breakfast altogether.
WW is not a diet but rather educates you on portions and sensible choices.

When on a cruise we try to walk a lot and never use the elevators luckily we have never gained the fabled 10 lb per cruise week.

queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any fellow dieters out there?   Any fellow dieters out there? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any fellow dieters out there?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: