Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement Empty
PostSubject: Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement   Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:45 pm

I got an email from Disney

SAVE THE DATE
We want you to be among the first to know. Big things are on the horizon.
October 6th, visit disneycruise.com/news at 12:30 p.m. to see all the magic.
And don't miss the special live webcast at 12:45 p.m.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement   Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:48 pm

the email went out to travel professionals // so after the webcast we'll hopefully have something concrete to post about the 2010 itineraries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement   Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Ivanova wrote:
the email went out to travel professionals // so after the webcast we'll hopefully have something concrete to post about the 2010 itineraries.

And it went out to Castaway Club members or I wouldn't have gotten one...lol. Very Happy

I can't wait to read your take on it after the announcements. I'll be looking for your updates. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement   Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:02 pm

Ah,

The email we got was "dear travel professionals" etc. Of course they didn't tell us CC members got it too. Wink

The current rumors are Med/Baltic itineraries for 2010. So far DCL hasn't been too lucky on keeping secrets (their return to Calif for this summer was blown outta the water by fans on the disboards). So I'm not expecting anything too surprising, but we'll see!! This could be a first (for surprising fans). LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement   Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Ah,The email we got was "dear travel professionals" etc. Of course they didn't tell us CC members got it too. Wink

I WISH I could get an email that said "Dear Travel Professional"...then at least it would validate the ungodle amount of time that I spend on cruise boards. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement   Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:12 am

crusinmama06 wrote:
I WISH I could get an email that said "Dear Travel Professional"...then at least it would validate the ungodle amount of time that I spend on cruise boards. lol!
Somehow, my husband doesn't buy it as justification for all the time I spend on various boards. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement   Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save the Date! This Monday - Big Annoucement
Page 1 of 1