Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:18 am

I have some friends on this board so I just wanted to join the party. Very Happy

I am Michele, mom to 2 little girls, a wife and I am obsessed with cruising. We just got off Disney Wonder a couple of weeks ago. Next up is RCCL Indy and then RCCL Oasis.
Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:03 pm

Welcome We're happy you joined us!
Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Thanks Nick!

So still trying to get used to the place. Sometimes I see signatures, sometimes I don't. Question

What am I missing?
Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:28 pm

Hi Cruisinmama! I remember seeing your posts on Cruise Critic, we're glad you're here! If you want to add a signature, click on "Profile" and then select "Signature". Unlike CC, you're allow to include contact info if you wish (email, websites, etc)

Welcome
Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:44 pm

Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:
Hi Cruisinmama! I remember seeing your posts on Cruise Critic, we're glad you're here! If you want to add a signature, click on "Profile" and then select "Signature". Unlike CC, you're allow to include contact info if you wish (email, websites, etc)

Welcome

Thanks Marina for the welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:27 am

Hi and welcome Michelle!!! Im pretty sure you'll like it here.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Boca Brats
Charter Member
Charter Member
Boca Brats

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 am

Welcome to Cruise Freeks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: General Cruise Topics :: I Just Have To Say...-
Jump to: