Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!

Go down 
+9
Westchester Cruiser
diaz loves 2 cruise
Yellow Labs Rule
D D'Angelo
Not A Pain In The Aft
Joe A
Big Red Robyn
Diamond Dave
becktours
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:36 am

Princess says the $100 per person deposit is good on all sailings except the World Cruise!

You can get the reduced deposit for holiday sailings as well!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.becktours.com
Pet Vet Assistant
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pet Vet Assistant

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:15 am

cheers Good!! I'm still trying to get someone to cover for me for the week of August 29th
Back to top Go down
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

PostSubject: Re: Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:21 am

Anyone that has still not booked and is ready---today is Princess' One Day Reduced Deposit sale as part of World's Largest Cruise Night. Each person only has to put down $100.

Please call me today to book, or fill out a booking form and I will immediately book you into the group.

I will be holding my World's Largest Cruise Night event tonight so I won't be available to take calls from about 6-8:30pm, so call early if you can!!!
Back to top Go down
Pet Vet Assistant
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pet Vet Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Did you get lots of bookings Jeanie? I hope you did Very Happy Still waiting to get someone to cover me. It's one of the well if I cover for you then, you cover for me deals... We're almost there though!
Back to top Go down
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

PostSubject: Re: Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:18 am

Pet Vet Assistant wrote:
Did you get lots of bookings Jeanie? I hope you did Very Happy Still waiting to get someone to cover me. It's one of the well if I cover for you then, you cover for me deals... We're almost there though!

I had several bookings during the Cruise Sale week. I hope you can join us!! This is a dream cruise for me!! I really love New England and have yet to visit Canada, so I'm counting down the days!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pet Vet Assistant
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pet Vet Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:57 pm

Glad your cruise night was success - I hope I can join you too, it's a perfect way to end the summer!
Back to top Go down
lovecruising
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
lovecruising

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Jeanie, on the Star Princess there was a deck I believe it was deck 10 that had larger balconies and we were able to have a chaise lounge on the deck. Is the Caribbean Princess the same? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

PostSubject: Re: Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:29 am

lovecruising wrote:
Jeanie, on the Star Princess there was a deck I believe it was deck 10 that had larger balconies and we were able to have a chaise lounge on the deck. Is the Caribbean Princess the same? Just curious.

Category BA Balcony has a larger balcony and is on deck 10 (Caribe). I do have BA's available for our sailing!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patricia

PostSubject: Deposit for the NE cruise   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:12 am

Go ahead and apply my deposit ($100) from my account. queen
Back to top Go down
Patricia

PostSubject: Re: Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:14 am

The previous message should have had my full name tho I think you know who I am!! queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!   Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caribbean Princess 8/29/09 Reduced Deposit Sale!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2