Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World's Largest Cruise Night Dream Promotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
becktours
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
becktours

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-04-08

World's Largest Cruise Night Dream Promotion Empty
PostSubject: World's Largest Cruise Night Dream Promotion   World's Largest Cruise Night Dream Promotion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:25 am

October is National Cruise Vacation Month and Beck Tours & Travel is joining Travel Agencies across the nation to promote this exciting once a year event.

Thursday, October 16th is World's Largest Cruise Night. For those looking for great deals and incentives, this is the week to book your cruise.

For those considering joining me on the Carnival Dream, January 2, 2010, each booking during the week of October 16th will receive a bottle of champagne in your cabin. Also, don't forget each cabin already receives, $75 onboard ship credit, bottle of wine, tote bag and cocktail party. And prices start at $719.15. (All taxes, fees, and fuel surcharge included)

If you are in the Central Florida area, join me for a special World's Largest Cruise Night event. I'll have information on the newest cruise ships, including the "Dream" and there will be food and prizes for everyone!
Please R.S.V.P. for directions and times no later than October 5th to 1-800-249-7151 or 321-945-4949 or jeanie@becktours.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.becktours.com

World's Largest Cruise Night Dream Promotion
Page 1 of 1