Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode Empty
PostSubject: Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode   Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:48 pm

A friend just sent me this link to YouTube - this is my absolute favorite episode of Keeping Up Appearances! If you have other links for this episode on the QE2 please post them!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode   Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 am

Onslow is my hero! lol!
Back to top Go down
cunardcritic.co.uk
Cunard Resident Expert
Cunard Resident Expert
cunardcritic.co.uk

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode   Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:21 pm

Before this episode, there was a whole episode revolving around Hyacinth's new burglar alarm. When activated she gloated that "It is a perfect recreation of QE2's horn (sic)"

Needless to say that she was not popular with the neighbours when Richard returned from the pub unable to remember the pin code for the alarm......

Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode QE_bridgeKeeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode Qv_bridgeKeeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode QM_bridge
Back to top Go down
http://www.cunardcritic.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode   Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping Up Appearances - The QE2 Episode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Cunard-
Jump to: